Wolf Creek

the luck of the irish

I just bought the Wolf Creek DVD and I must say that this is in my opinion the best horror movie that I have seen since the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This horror isn't like most horror films where it's really a slasher flick rather than a horror; you know, where the killer has a thousand lives and nothing seems to kill him and he is killing everyone for some stupid reason. Wolf Creek is a true horror film.

One of the things that I really liked in this film was it used real locations. There is a scene in the movie where the three backpackers go to visit Wolf Creek Crator, and instead of using some computer generation, the film makers actually went and filmed at the site where the crator hit the Earth, this movie is also based on true events (Loosly Based) in Australia and the film was filmed in Australia. So I was glad to see that there were authentic locations used in this film.

The one thing that I was skeptical about going into this movie was the acting. I didn't think that the acting was going to be any good, just because acting in most horror films these days is usually pretty awful. I must say that after seeing Wolf Creek, I give mad props to all of the actors in this film. They did an excellent job and the film overall was amazing.

However, if you don't enjoy horror films, your opionion of this film will most likely differ from mine, but, if you do love horror films, I highly recommend this one. The plot is amazing; the acting is excellent; really, the entire movie overall is great. I would give in two thumbs way up and 5 stars.

- *|CsLs|*Luck of the Irish

I just bought the Wolf Creek DVD and I must say that this is in my opinion the best horror movie that I have seen since the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. This horror isn't like most horror films where it's really a slasher flick rather than a horror; you know, where the killer has a thousand lives and nothing seems to kill him and he is killing everyone for some stupid reason. Wolf Creek is a true horror film.

One of the things that I really liked in this film was it used real locations. There is a scene in the movie where the three backpackers go to visit Wolf Creek Crator, and instead of using some computer generation, the film makers actually went and filmed at the site where the crator hit the Earth, this movie is also based on true events (Loosly Based) in Australia and the film was filmed in Australia. So I was glad to see that there were authentic locations used in this film.

The one thing that I was skeptical about going into this movie was the acting. I didn't think that the acting was going to be any good, just because acting in most horror films these days is usually pretty awful. I must say that after seeing Wolf Creek, I give mad props to all of the actors in this film. They did an excellent job and the film overall was amazing.

However, if you don't enjoy horror films, your opionion of this film will most likely differ from mine, but, if you do love horror films, I highly recommend this one. The plot is amazing; the acting is excellent; really, the entire movie overall is great. I would give in two thumbs way up and 5 stars.

- *|CsLs|*Luck of the Irish

um i liked it. i dont think it was that good though. it was really really funny though.

The guy that survived the real incident was a technical adviser to the movie. :D

Dang, that is crazy that he would even want somthing to do with something that horrible that happened to him. I know if I survived somthing like that, I would not want anything to do with that inccident ever again

By watching the movie, I felt that the guy who survived was the real killer. Everything points to him. The girls bodies, the car, etc. were never found. This means that the entire story was fabricated. If you read the text at the end of the movie it says that he was taken into police custody and refused to cooperate with them, but was let go due to lack of evidence.

Seriously, this guy pulled off the best lie ever and got away with it, blaming the deaths of the two girls on a serial killer who doesnt exsist! They even said at the end of the movie that the location he claimed to have been doesnt exsist.

The guy that survived the real incident was a technical adviser to the movie. :D

Dang, that is crazy that he would even want somthing to do with something that horrible that happened to him. I know if I survived somthing like that, I would not want anything to do with that inccident ever again

By watching the movie, I felt that the guy who survived was the real killer. Everything points to him. The girls bodies, the car, etc. were never found. This means that the entire story was fabricated. If you read the text at the end of the movie it says that he was taken into police custody and refused to cooperate with them, but was let go due to lack of evidence.

Seriously, this guy pulled off the best lie ever and got away with it, blaming the deaths of the two girls on a serial killer who doesnt exsist! They even said at the end of the movie that the location he claimed to have been doesnt exsist.

wow that is freakin good point. very nice