hey guys...

Laz.e.rus

Something I thought of...

with so many West regs and members getting into Twc, there is a lot of chatter in the twc forums but West forums is getting left out in the cold.

I would NEVER deem to say what to do with your own forums, but it would be cool if general type stuff was in the west seciton so that other pubbers/regs etc could get in on the chatter/activity.

Maybe others feel as left out as I do (sniff)...ok not really but you get the point.

:)

Something I thought of...

with so many West regs and members getting into Twc, there is a lot of chatter in the twc forums but West forums is getting left out in the cold.

I would NEVER deem to say what to do with your own forums, but it would be cool if general type stuff was in the west seciton so that other pubbers/regs etc could get in on the chatter/activity.

Maybe others feel as left out as I do (sniff)...ok not really but you get the point.

:)

Laz is jealous we're so popular. 5 bucks says he wants in. :D lol Anyways, I post in West all the time! :unsure:

:angry:

LAZ - WHAT THE HECK?!

gees man. i was baiting all the tWc guys into the trap subforum for a reason.

once they were all in there, i was going to close the trap, lock em in, then throw em overboard. but nooooooooooo. :bang:

great. just great.

:smiling2:

:angry:

LAZ - WHAT THE HECK?!

gees man. i was baiting all the tWc guys into the trap subforum for a reason.

once they were all in there, i was going to close the trap, lock em in, then throw em overboard. but nooooooooooo. :bang:

great. just great.

:smiling2:

:puppy_dog_eyes: What has my tWc tag gotten me into?