Braces....

YoMamma

I know a person I worked with (a 39 year old girl) who after having such bad teeth problems had them all pulled

take care of you teeth

this person was/is a loser who didn't care at all about their health and thought it was more cost effective to get them all pulled??????

also there was a guy on my bowling team he was in his 50's always ordered coke and rum no ice? I always thought it strange until one day he smiled and I had never seen such rotten teeth no wonder he could not have ice that would be a week of pain...

take care of your teeth!

I had braces when i was in high school. That was a really, really, really long time ago. They weren't too bad. The worst thing to me was when they take an impression of your teeth. That stuff really made me want to gag. And the only other bad thing was when they took them off. When shaving off the cement they took a bit of tooth so you can feel a line on my two front teeth but you can't see it. Good luck!!

Mozz

(edited)
The worst thing to me was when they take an impression of your teeth. Good luck!!

Mozz

I didnt think that was too bad. I just stuck my tounge in the back of my mouth so none of the mold would run down. Thx for the good luck, after I get the second set pulled later this week I feel the worst will be over.

take care of you teeth

I do... the sad thing was the teeth he had to pull were very healthy he said. The roots were deep and he had a heck of a time pulling them.

Edited by YoMamma

The worst thing to me was when they take an impression of your teeth. Good luck!!

Mozz

I didnt think that was too bad. I just stuck my tounge in the back of my mouth so none of the mold would run down. Thx for the good luck, after I get the second set pulled later this week I feel the worst will be over.

take care of you teeth

I do... the sad thing was the teeth he had to pull were very healthy he said. The roots were deep and he had a heck of a time pulling them.

oh man, having to pull out healthy teeth.....wut a bummer

Had braces back in like 8th grade or so. The tightening was by far the worst experience because some of the people who did mine didn't know what they were doing and it took them like an hour to finally get it done. Not to mension I had 4 teeth pulled in the same day before I got em too. Ugh... memories I wish I could forget as easily as I forget to do my homework...

Y'all hush. Try popping out a baby....that'll put braces in perspective. But speaking of getting out of school....I got to leave school once cause some of my friends were roughhousing at lunch a little too close to me and I got hit in the teeth with a coke can. It popped one of my brackets off and I left immediatly to get it fixed.

Y'all hush.

*drinks*

Try popping out a baby....that'll put braces in perspective.

Baby shmaby...try eating 15 chiken balls, 2lbs of spare ribs, 1lb of chiken fried rice, 5 dumplings and 4 fortune cookies and then "processing" it the next day...

"I had babies but they drowned in the pool, they looked nothing like me anyways..."

had braces for less than 2 years got them off just after 7TH grade graduation.. my brother had them on for 5 1/2 years.. =P

werent bad at all.. i didnt mind them

:freak3::freak3:

(edited)

oh man, I got my braces in 6th grade!, Lets see that was back in 94!!! I only had them for 2 years. I had two teeth pulled. Since I had them taken off, My teeth have shifted ALOT.

Edited by NOFX

:( the third and fourth teeth were pulled today. Im sitting here with a bloody gauze in my mouth. Oh well, the worst is behind me now. Monday Im supposed to get the braces put on.

You had your wisdom teeth out yet?

:( the third and fourth teeth were pulled today. Im sitting here with a bloody gauze in my mouth. Oh well, the worst is behind me now. Monday Im supposed to get the braces put on.

You had your wisdom teeth out yet?

No. Theyre in place and will not effect anything the doctor tells me.