Bring your XBox and PS2 Games!

Fatty

XBox and PS2 will be available on super large screens for your enjoyment. The consoles are compliments of Escape LAN Center.

So...if you have games that you enjoy, bring em along!

Whatcha bringin?

Here's Escape's list of XBox games:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Halo 2 **

Madden 2005

Madden 2006 **

Mech Assault **

Mortal Kombat Deception

NFL Street 2

Night Caster 2

Spiderman

Star Wars the Clone Wars **

Tiger Woods PGA 2005

Tom Clancy's Rabow Six 3

Dynasty Warriors 4

Crimson Skies; High road to revenge

Time Splitters Future Perfect

Dunno what they have as far as PS2.

So now we are Racist against Gamecubes??? :boo:

No one wants to play those sissy Mario and Sonic games! Too bad I'm not coming. I would bring Steel Battalion along.

Heh... I dunno... Mario Kart kicks it freestlye man.

I know on the surface it looks weak, but it's pretty addictive. Plus, it's fun to have a game you can play with your kids (and wife now and again).

And, I need a break from splattering blood every now and a gain.

Guest dorfman12
Guest dorfman12
Guest dorfman12
Guests

Tidings from Escape. Just to let you know we will have 3 console systems there. X-Box, PS2 and Game Cube. However at this time only 2 big screens will be set up. If someone wants to play the Game Cube we will just have to switch it out with one of the other systems.

That´s just because you know me and Thief_Lord would own you guys at Super Smash Bros Melee :halo:

Aha, but you couldnt beat me :wiggle2: You have no idea what skillz I posess for Super Smash Bros.

Oh and, will there be four Xboxes so we could have 16 peeps playin LAN? And if there would be four, would there also be four Halo 2 discs?

Guest dorfman12
Guest dorfman12
Guest dorfman12
Guests

No, Fragfest is for computer gaming.We were just asked to try the console gaming systems this year as a side event if people wanted a break from playing computer games. We will have 1 X-Box, 1 PS2 and 1 Game Cube but only have 2 projectors. If people would like for next year for more console stuff, let the organizers of Fragfest know while your there this year so plans can be made.