CS Bug

NOFX

Ok, I have seen this bug for years and can't believe valve hasn't fixed it. Im sure someone has reported this..it just gets on my nerves sometimes if I don't buy my gear in the correct order.

Armor + Helm = $1000

Armor = $650.

If you buy your Armor first, do whatever. then decide to purchase a helm, you are only charged $350. You can play as many rounds as you want with Armor and as long as you have 100, when you go to purchase a helm you are only charged $350.

The problem is. If you don't have at least $1000, you are unable to purchase the full armor. I dont see why they haven't fixed this yet...

oh well, I just felt like ranting...

yea i don't quite understand what you are saying?

do you mean that you need a $1000 dollars to refill the armor status to full? or are you talking about some money glitch when you buy armor than then the helmet?

I think it's more important to iron out what the helmet will do for you if you already have 100 armour. Is there some magically hidden value that the helmet protects? Wouldn't it be great <puts on flame retardant suit> if you could see the armour on people like you can see their guns? So it would be noticable if someone wasn't wearing a helmet or body armour?

yeah, he means that although its only 350 to add the helmet, it wont letyou make the purchase unless you have $1000. Then it deducts 350 from that.

Oh yeah, I've noticed that before too... never really bothered me, but it was sure annoying.

(edited)

Can anyone tell me how much armor actually helps against gunshots? i've always wondered specifics on that...

And yea, that kinda sucks but just dont get shot, then your problem is solved.

Edited by k-wix

oh ok thanks for the help and info..

k-wix >> i don't think the armor and helmet helps so much against bullets but

more on the line of explosions and knives....i think? someone

correct me if i am wrong