UFC

Mossad

There is a ufc fight on saturday, is there anyway we can haul a huge tv in there and get in on ppv. I'll pay!!!! I'm just a ufc junkie and there are some really good fight scheduled for that night. Or someone can point me in the direction of a bar where I can watch it!

As I understand things, we have internet access via teh hotel. Is the PPV charge to get the internet feed? Maybe we could PPV it thru the net and put it up on a projector.

This'll probably be hammered out when we get there Thursday. I'll try to ask them before I start golfing & drinking....or is that drinking & golfing. No matter, I'll ask.

Assuming this'll fly, are you in charge of paying for/collecting funds for this event?

Hopefully there will be a fat pipe so that we can get a smooth 600kbps stream, the downsized is 300. Looks like there should be enough folks to chip in 5 bucks and cover the 40 charge to someone's CC.

License is locked to a single PC and requires IE and an account. We should be able to do all that on site once we've done a speed test to make sure that we're going to get to watch it smoothly:

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Ultimate Fighting something (Championships?) Kinda no rules brawling. :shrug03:

Oh no, there are plenty of rules. It is said that the UFC is safer for a fighter than boxing.

Ya I was really surprised that Haines went the distance against Bisping, he must have a lot more core strength than it looks like. And I was really happy to see Herman almost get choked out by Kendal. All in all a great night, it'll be fun to see how Ed Herman does in a full on fight.