A very hard day for me today

Acid-Flux

Welp, I havnt written anything in here in awhile but I thought you guys might help me through the day today. Last Friday, my sister was killed in a car accident. She did not suffer, the report said she died upon impact.

Ive been home in Canada with the family trying to get through this; still seems like I will wake up and this will be all a dream. I saw her for the last time in her casket on Monday and she looked very peaceful. Sure it was hard to see her like that, but it's the memories that I will never forget.

At 2pm today, I am going to be walking down the isle with my sister holding her ash's in the ern which I picked out for her. Wish it was walking down the isle at a wedding, but it's somthing I had to do for her becuase I know she would of wanted this. Today is going to be really hard for me (im even in tears while I right this) so I would very much appreciate some of you to take a minute and say a prayer not only for me and my family, but as well as my sister who is in a better place now.

Thanks,

Steve.

Sorry to hear that, Acid...my prayers are with you and your family.

As M2 said...you know my AIM/number if you need to talk.

And just remember that you will, one day, see her again and that she'll always be upstairs watching over you.

very sorry to hear that man, it really makes me sad to read it. The same thing happend to me in college, twice. Except it was close friends, not family, so I can't imagine... I'm not one pray, but i will say one tonight for you and your family.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

My goodness bud. I wish you and your family the best. We will pray for you.

So sorry to hear... You and your family will definately be in my thoughts and prayers. I've lost a few people close to me in the past couple a years... it is never easy to lose someone like that... especially when it's your sister. Remember the Big Guy has a plan.

You have my AIM if you wanna talk or someone to cheer you up... or even if you just want someone to listen.

Though I am not a religious man, I send my thoughts and feelings for you Acid, and wish the best for your family and your sister's soul.

I know what is like somewhat, having been honored to drape the American flag over the casket of our former Air Rifle coach in ROTC. It's tough, and I wish strength for you and all.

Edited by Assassinator