A very hard day for me today

Acid-Flux

You have my AIM if you wanna talk or someone to cheer you up... or even if you just want someone to listen.

Same here man. I'll be glad to be one of those people who'll talk to you or even listen to you in Vent. Just know that you're not alone here and we're all there for you when you need it. :hug:

Oh man no, that is terrible. Its gonna take a long time for you to get over this, just be thankful for the time you had with her. And thank God it didnt happen when you were kids.. Da*n man, so sorry..

Wow Acid. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We will lift you and ytour whole family up in prayer. Take care, and may God bless and comfort you and your family in these difficult times.

Always remember that your sister lives on in your heart.

My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family steve...just remember that somewhere your sister is smiling down on you proud to be your sister...and of course you know that all of GC is here for you if you need us.

I read this about 2 minutes after you posted it and have been trying since then to think of something appropriate to say, unfortunately I can't comprehend your loss so nothing came to mind.

But........ rest assured that you and your family were most definitely in my families prayers last night and will be for some time to come.

I am sad to hear of your loss, and glad to hear that you are able to be with your family. Take the time you need, cry the tears you need to cry and celebrate the memories of her life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I took the time to read 80% of the posts in the links M2 put up, and I can only hope that during my life I will touch and affect half as many people in as positive way as your sister did, I will feel that I have had a good and fulfilling life if I can achieve that.

Once again, you are in our prayers.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers guys, it helped alot. It was hard walking down the isle with her like that as most of you could probably imagine, but now the healing process begins; and with death comes a new life.