Kicked

Slaphappy

I understand that cussing/inappropte launage (sp) is not exceptable. But when I get I kicked on a first offence of cathing myself before I cuss (IE getting B..[and ending wit]hahaha) in other words phoneticly saying bhaha. and get kicked....makes me want to want to say few choice words about what I really thing about the admin who kiced me (whoever he/she was). I don't play here often anymore....mainly cuz I assume some admin is more than willing to abuse there power. I've been playing here fore years...i'm well aware of the rules...I'm also were aware of admins getting happy with there abilty to ban/kick players....be the reasons justfied or not. and personaly I'm tired of having to argue every case where an admin happy kicked/banned me on what should have been a yellow light if you well (in other words no offence commeted....but had things progressed a warning should have been given)....I didn't even reach the "a wanting should have been given stage" before I was booted. Now that I've said my peace, and I can't point fingers cuz i don't know who was in the sever...I'l say this..warn before you boot someone who has yet to acutaly break any of your rules....while you may or may not know me, I expect a certain amount of repect from admins..and if you abuse your powers that much..maybe...just maybe you should keep your finger off the red button and leave it to people who have the abilty to judge better in such situwations. (please excuese the above misspellings...i'm sure there are alot)

Dr, erm, mrX will probably take a peek at the logs for ya.

A certain amount of respect should be granted, sure, to the general pubber....however, you'll well aware that due to your limited play time around here, most of our admins putting in the most play time may not even know you from joepubstar.

Sure, we could go on and on about the general level of respect whether or not you know someone....but I wasn't there.

From what you've shared, I have a hard time believing that our admins are going to kick someone for typing "bhahahahah"

Dunno, we'll take a look.

....mainly cuz I assume some admin is more than willing to abuse there power.

So, which is it? You wish to be respected or you are full of assumptions about our admins? Cause you can't have both. You're entire post bleeds of such aggrivation that is seemingly more than half beyond the actual kick that took place.....and if there's such a beef, I'm not sure why you logged on. It's completely clear that you have issues in general with GC admins. However, you speak on one hand about never playing here anymore because of the above, yet claim to be "tired of having to argue" on the other....unless your tiredness is another generalization spanning way back in time.

So, we can investigate the kick...however, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to please you on the rest of your generalizations. Sounds too deep-seeded.

You just sound very mad, and I hate to see someone that's been around so long so mad....so is it just all about this one kick?

The rambling now makes sense:

L0702098.log(339): L 07/02/2006 - 16:48:08: "...I just like the taste<1121><STEAM_0:0:339730><TERRORIST>" say "right now i'm just really drunk...but i need to sober up..."

L0702098.log(514): L 07/02/2006 - 16:54:32: "...I just like the taste<1121><STEAM_0:0:339730><TERRORIST>" say "hahah no i'm good...but i'm drunk"

What was said on voicecomm isn't logged of course.

This isn't the first time this has happened: http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...topic=18132&hl=

Respect goes both ways. If you don't give it, you won't get it. You weren't playing by any name that someone would recognize, and you were admittedly drunk again, something that's caused problems in the past.

I suspect this post is rambling drunk talk given the ability in the past to make a coherent post.

Maybe he could plead momentary inebriation. I'm sure mrX could make the case!

I'm pretty sure he's made the case already. Sounds as if he was working on a case when this came up. :lol2:

How about next time be a happy drunk and come in here and tell us how you love us so much....although freud would say you just got drunk and honest with us, right?

Thanks for the research, X. Well done.

I'm sorry, but why are you calling people idiots? Not sure I appreciate that, regardless of who posts anywhere. Sure, we say people don't have business piling on, but you have even LESS business with a post like that. Nobody was even being malicious until your post.

I'm sorry, but why are you calling people idiots? Not sure I appreciate that, regardless of who posts anywhere. Sure, we say people don't have business piling on, but you have even LESS business with a post like that. Nobody was even being malicious until your post.

I came home the night of the 4th and posted in the wrong forum Fatty, my bad. I apologize if my now-edited post caused some confusion.

I'll admit I shouldn't have used the word idiots. I was a little upset at the fact that they're joking about Slap being drunk and trying to apologize. It happens.

Witt if that post wasn't intentional I apologize for calling you an idiot.

I will change my question to be more polite. Will you please close this post?

Edited by CowboyFromHell

I am guessing something was said in witt's now edited post that caused the encouragement of the closing of the thread...

FYI:I had read witt's post before it was edited, so the original content was considered in my reply.

Case closed.