pics?

akaM2

The drive through Ohio was interesting. Everybody drives the speed limit or slower in the left lane. A LOT of them are on their cell phones and many of those who are on their phones are also eating and/or smoking. Between Columbus and Hudson, 70%+ of the cars I passed were on my left. So when I got off the freeway, I was really scared about the weekend and wondering what I'd gotten myself into when I saw this at Bob Evans:

bob_evans_hudsonOhio.jpg

LOL, I saw that too. I think it was some kind of Gimic where you sumo wrestle in huge foam suits.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drive through Ohio was interesting. Everybody drives the speed limit or slower in the left lane. A LOT of them are on their cell phones and many of those who are on their phones are also eating and/or smoking. Between Columbus and Hudson, 70%+ of the cars I passed were on my left. So when I got off the freeway, I was really scared about the weekend and wondering what I'd gotten myself into when I saw this at Bob Evans:

bob_evans_hudsonOhio.jpg

LOL, I saw that too. I think it was some kind of Gimic where you sumo wrestle in huge foam suits.

It was, when I passed by it I saw the guy taking a break outside of his suit :D

Here are the few pictures i remembered to take. I was too busy most the time to even remember about my camera... :shrug03:

hehe

FF1.JPG

Another one of DJ passed out...

FF2.JPG

Redeyez and THX late one night

FF3.JPG

Group picture of a bunch of us playing pool Sat. night

FF4.JPG

And before anyone says anything....yes i know the date stamp is wrong...oops :unsure:

Had a great time all weekend B)

kinda wondering why fatty's photos look a little wacky

could you be more...specific?

the colors? i dunno how to describe it

well compared to the other photos he posted before the quality looks different... or something.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

DSC00083.jpg

ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME!!!!

Its funny everyone goes to the rock n roll hall of fame when they visit near cleveland, Ive lived here my whole life and i never stepped foot in the building :unsure:

I should have stopped by or something just to say hi. However with my car sucking, i didnt want to risk breaking down. I will definatly be there next year, glad to hear you guys had a great time.

well compared to the other photos he posted before the quality looks different... or something.

Odd, i have no idea... I didn't do anything different. :shrug03:

Odd, i have no idea... I didn't do anything different. :shrug03:

... talking about fatty's pictures not yours. lol

Fatty's pictures are the ones he took.....that's why he's asking.

I don't see any weirdness in them though...so I'm confused too. Oh well.

i dunno compared to the fishing pictures... the colors/pixels for FF look odd to me.

.... is it because they are gifs? and not jpegs?

ther might of been color loss on the scale

Fatty's pictures are the ones he took.....that's why he's asking.

I don't see any weirdness in them though...so I'm confused too. Oh well.

i dunno compared to the fishing pictures... the colors/pixels for FF look odd to me.

.... is it because they are gifs? and not jpegs?

ther might of been color loss on the scale

Indoors in incandescent and flourescent lighting vs. outdoors in natural lighting? I'm guessing that the main difference you're seeing is due to the lighting in the ballroom.

Just my thought anyway. :)

Yes, I reduced them and made them gifs for quick loading. Normally I don't do that because most people around here are highspeed. No idea why I converted them this time....although....well, hold on a sec.

148 kb gif vs 359 kb jpg:

p1.gif

p1.jpg