FFO 06 IN REVIEW

Fatty

Honestly, I think I spent almost as much time socializing/meeting fellow gamers as I did gaming. That to me is probably the best thing about FF. I mean, we can always play games, but how often can you sit and talk about life to someone who lives many hours from you?

The whole "getting to know more about your fellow gamers" is the biggest draw to me. That and laughing at my nephew sitting next to me when I shoot him in css. :biglaugha: (even though it's far more likely to happen the other way around, I have to take my shots when I can. :D )

Gaming is great, meeting old and new friends is better. :peace:

Edited by Wolfsblood

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

Every event can always use a little polish here or there. As some of you know I have a background in networks, and I would like to volunteer in away I can. I can help with anything you need from "Firewatch" to Setting a Virus Scanning Station, etc. Just let me know and I’d be more than happy to help out.

Thanks again,

modlCitizn

Well, about trash cans.......

mdlcitizen....YOU ARE ON. I would welcome you onto the staff to be part of the network / virus scan team. Be warned, though, the yellow name tags are a bit heavier.

ps. mdlcitizen, keep your forum info up-to-date so I can contact you when we regroup for FF07. Hopefully you'll just be around and active from now on! :D

Though i didnt come this year, id be intrested in helping with the anti virus next year. After all thats what i do... six

Edited by SiX

Hudson for FFOhio (at least for now) There's talk about a FFCali for those on the west coast. Nothing definite as of now, to my knowledge though.

That would be pretty cool (yet very hard to arrange) to have two coastal FFs. FFeast and FFwest. I don't see it happening though since its kind of a community gathering.

6.8 wow... just blows my mind

Leave it to m0m to build da big box! I a m looking forward to UT2K7 though.

well it was actually there this fragfest...it was the one i was building that got the hosed over-thermal-greased used x1900 from newegg...the one with the large zalman i lost in the middle of ff (805d dual core OC'd to 3.4GHz, has 2gb ddr2-800 and 320gb raid 0)

very cost effective, processor is $100 mobo is an exceptional overclocker with bells and whistels ~$200 (cheaper do-able intel mobo sol'n is asrock). ram and drives are market price- prolly around $800 when all is said and done.