Thanks for a great FF

Acid-Flux

Welp, there was a chance I wouldnt be able to go to FF due to what happened, but I am extremely glad I went. Finally had 2 days where I got my mind off things. Was great to finally meet face to face with a few new people. The first night there bear and I had a little talk about how it seemed to be a much more calmer FF than last year, well that all changed the second night in more ways than one. It's always nice hanging out with friends; making new ones and plays CS as well has having a great time.

and all I have to say is Thanks again for getting my mind of my personal life, but it's back to the grind tomorrow. I am taking today off to clean up and might hit up the tattoo parlour with a friend to get a rememberance tat of my sis.

(edited)

Nice seeing you there, Acid - glad you made the drive down!

And yes, Saturday night it seemed that everyone went insane simultaneously. I blame it on ShropShire slasher for handing me a bottle of Jager...not cool dude!

Edited by DirtyBird

And yes, Saturday night it seemed that everyone went insane simultaneously. I blame it on ShropShire slasher for handing me a bottle of Jager...not cool dude!

Was that Stroppy's bottle or was that Soap's bottle?

It was mine! (well we shared it)

It was mine! (well we shared it)

LoL I can't believe that bottle lasted from Thursday night, unless you guys got another one... If I had it my way it would have been sit down and take shots... I killed a bottle like that within 20 mins. it was about 5 shots person..between 4 people. my co workers and I 1 night decided to see how many shots where in a bottle lol...

but non the less.. great times.. dirty, Anon, Shrope, Ebil, girlgamer, zester and the crazy antics from Soap ( lol )

-Rez

Edited by Rezurektion

Thanks to the staff for putting on a great ff. I knew from the moment I walked in that you guys had really done it up this year!!!

Major Kudos!!!

And, my wife cracked up at the

"Gamer is standing on wrong side of nametag again.

Please turn him/her around"

Yes, I was so otherwise occupied I didn't see that the entire weekend...LOL