2000 VW Passat V6 4-Motion AWD For Sale $4000!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dude-

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-

2000 VW Passat with the 2.8L 30 valve V6, Tiptronic 5 speed transmission, and 4-Motion (Quattro) All Wheel Drive. This is the GLX, with every option VW offered (leather, wood, heated, sunroof, everything). It has almost 140,000 miles, but the interior and exterior are straight immaculate. Seats look brand new. Engine has had like $2000 worth of work in the last few months, because there was a strange problem I thought wass stemming from the engine.

It turns out, it was the transmission, and now the car needs some good transmission work. I do not have the time, money, or know-how to do this repair. I was quoted $4000 for labor and a new rebuilt transmission. However, if someone is mechanically inclined, I found used transmissions for as low as $1250 with under 50k miles. Labor runs about $1500 as its an AWD transmission.

Kelly Blue Book is $10,500! Someone could repair this and make a killing or have an Audi for nothing (Its pretty much an Audi with VW badges). I got this car instead of an Audi A4 cause the insurance was considerably cheaper, even though they have the same performance, same engine, etc. I just do not have the time to deal with it and I dont have $3000 to repair it. Its been in my garage for 2 months.

So Im asking $4000! Everything else on the car runs and works great. I am so desperate I am willing to even deliver the car within a few hundred miles of 95126 zip code.

The vehicle is registered until April 2007 and wont need to be smogged until 2008

picture.JPG