Quick and Dirty Photo Album

Bubblegum Bandit

Pretty much the only pictures I took this year were of the groups and some of the sponsor stuff. Fat asked me to upload a quick and dirty photo album of those pictures along with the ones Rashad took. I quickly batch named them and then ran them through a photoshop web album automation and here are the results:

http://www.fragfestohio.com/ff06/preweb/

I plan to do a bit of post processing on some of them before putting together the actual photo album for the site though. These are how they came out of the camera.

ugh, well, i'm kinda hurt you guys didn't tell me about the keg. that would have been the final nudge. but the pictures make me feel like i was there. gg bub.

ps - fatty's skinny.

<drops burrito - runs to the gym>

A couple great ones for Thrustmaster:

ff06sponsors091.jpg

ff06sponsors092.jpg

lol, nice copyright!

The only problem is the competitor's poster in the background..hrm....gonna need to work that out of there when we send them some pics....

I just had to put these together...

(theres an easter egg in there...)

I have some software that will lighten/darken and seam everything much better. However, nice job on the stictching, what prog did you use, just photoshop? Like I said before, these are raw out of the camera, I plan to do some touching up before posting the final album for the site.

That's a ton of pictures! Thanks to Rashad and who all else helped take the pictures and a big thanks to Bub for spending the hours and hours & hours it's going to take to process them all.

I hadn't shaved since I went camping a couple of weeks ago, then went to F1...Feels good to have the scruff off. But I'm glad I got to go to the winner's circle with my patch!

ff06sponsors060.jpg

I have some software that will lighten/darken and seam everything much better. However, nice job on the stictching, what prog did you use, just photoshop? Like I said before, these are raw out of the camera, I plan to do some touching up before posting the final album for the site.

Hahaha...you'll kick me in the shin if I tell you that I used paint to put them together!...I'm sure it will look much better when you've done the job right...I just tried to get slyfox to look whole and left it at that...(it doesn't match up that well...)

Hahaha...you'll kick me in the shin if I tell you that I used paint to put them together!...I'm sure it will look much better when you've done the job right...I just tried to get slyfox to look whole and left it at that...(it doesn't match up that well...)

i look like i'm in middle of like mitosis