FF07 DATE SET!

Fatty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dang, I mentioned it at dinner tonight (Took the wife and kids out to my wifes fav Mexican resturaunt) and Holly said "Thats cool, we can celebrate Corinne's bday early or late.".. WOOHOO!!! So Im good to go for next yr if the dates are set.. :)

Hope you got that on tape Batty :)

yeah, batty... in a year right when your going out to FF07.... I can see it now:

batty: See you, honey! I'm off to another exciting Frag Fest party!

batty's wife: What? Who said you could go?

batty: ....um... you did. Last year

batty's wife: No I didn't. We have to celebrate your kid's birthday!

batty: yes you did. I heard you at your favorite mexican resturant.

batty's wife: was I drunk at the time?

batty: not that I know of

batty's wife: you can't go because you can't prove me anything that I said you could go.

batty: buuuuuuuuuuuut honey! I already paid for my seat and everything!

batty's wife: no "buts". get back here.

batty: :(

yeah, I can see it now :)

Edited by JackieChan

I'm going next year, and this time I hopefully won't be sick half the time and jetlagged.

That non-existant airline food (or airport food for that matter) will get you every time.

I don't eat airport food : ). I think it was something I got in Spain but didn't come out till I got back.

I'm going next year, and this time I hopefully won't be sick half the time and jetlagged.

That non-existant airline food (or airport food for that matter) will get you every time.

I don't eat airport food : ). I think it was something I got in Spain but didn't come out till I got back.

ewww..... HURK! :zombie:

• 2 weeks later...

I just learned that the Holiday Inn is planning on on cutting back on bandwidth soon. They currently have 2 T1 lines in the building. Soon they will be pulling one out, and only keeping one.

So, i don't know how that would run for us...

Something to keep in mind for next year

hey Fish things come up!. Now that i'm outta school and i can plan accordingly it shouldn't be an issue. Plus with all the other Canucks in my relative area going i dont see it being a problem.

One of you monkey's will have to bring me a comp though, i ain't got one. I mooch off my bro.

yeah but I want them to drag an extra one along and complain about having to bring it and such and then when i get it i'll complain that it's slow and stuff and stress out my fellow monkeys....It's all about being a thorn in their sides for 3 days ;) hah j/k didn't know we could rent.

Those dates will probably prevent me from going next year as I willp be doing a 100 mile backpacking trip in philmount. :(

Look at it as a unique opportunity. Great scenery too!

Edited by Dingy