FF07 DATE SET!

Fatty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've reserved the Holiday Inn in Hudson for July 27-29, 2007.

Do not make travel plans quite yet, as we are going to give ear to a place or two that has interest in our event. However, if we're back in Hudson, that will be the date.

Well, other places hmmm. Ahhh like NO you are a mile from my house and next year I am thinking of walking to lose the PIZZA wait so no miving things LOL

think we could get some laptops and a few AC inverters and set up our own little CS lan?

My family drove to wisconsin and we killed our suburbans battery and alternator using one of those. I was doing so well in ghost recon when the car died at 70 mph.

Instead of renting a bus just go down together in a bus (greyhound)

We would have:

Jackie

Brillow_Head

Disco

Geek

Ephemeral

Farmer

Brew?

anybody else?

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

Instead of renting a bus just go down together in a bus (greyhound)

With everyone bringing a bunch of computer stuff, I dont think that's possible

Indeed, that'd be pretty rough.

Besides, if Chief does rent a bus for the MNans, where we gonna put our stuff so it doesn't get damaged or whatever? I have a stupid CRT monitor that's pretty bulky (which is subject to change within the year, so a new monitor may replace this one.... who knows?).

Geek, you forgot Chief. Chief is obviously a Minnesotan and he is obviously going.

That'd be 8... DANG that'd be a blast.

Geek, you forgot Chief. Chief is obviously a Minnesotan and he is obviously going.

wha....? chief? i heard that he was looking into a job in minneapolis, but i didnt think he lived in mn. :unsure:

wha....? chief? i heard that he was looking into a job in minneapolis, but i didnt think he lived in mn. :unsure:

He mensioned something about getting a bus together and going there. That was his idea, so I assumed he was going with us?

So we rent a van with a hitch and get a U-Haul trailer for the computer stuff.

Sounds good. Man, how are we gonna fit like 7 people in a van like that... crazys.

(We should have our own little "FF07 Minnesotians only" topic.)

Edited by JackieChan

Those dates will probably prevent me from going next year as I will be doing a 100 mile backpacking trip in philmount. :(

Just found out I'll be back in time!!!!!!! I'll get back from new Mexico on friday; go to FF07 (pwn), and then go to band camp on monday (Alto Sax. FTW)

Hehe I was working on getting a job in Minneapolis, but I live in Indianapolis until I move to Las Vegas in a week or two. I'm flying out on Monday to find a place and meet everyone...so I'll probably be making the trip alone and by airplane (unless Moss flies out of vegas).