Got Banned

Well, I came here looking to find an explanation or reason as to why I was banned. I was playing in the westcost server and while dead M2 talked to me and told me check the forums then I was kicked and banned. I came on here immediatly and cannot find anything as to why. My teammates are telling me that I am being called a hacker that I have some sort of no recoil. Personaly I would like to take this time to say that I do not hack I have been playing for years since 1.0 and used to play in cal-i with D!E in 1.3 So I pull my mouse down when I shoot... isnt that what everyone who has been playing a long time does? Recoil makes your crosshair go up so when shooting you should pull down.... Anyway I love playing here and the community and I was just talking to my team today about joining the GC community then this happends. All I am asking is please look into this some more I dont hack. I appreciate your time and hope this can be resolved so I can continue playing with your community.

Thanks

tWc|Altron

Steam id: 0:0:266752

Its being discussed upstairs and reviewed, i didnt go out hunting, but feel free to xfire me (m2gc) aim (mmalaney10) or on irc #extempore and i will give you more specifics on what i saw. Would rather this be cleared up nicely then turn into something else

i will not allow anything with my guys to get ugly with anyone from gc if i have anything to do with it,

gc has helped me out so much, i love this community and will stop at nothing for things to stay good with me and fatty and john and m2 and everyone else involved with this group of people.

anyways this is being resolved between m2 and altron so no worries

Its being discussed upstairs and reviewed, i didnt go out hunting, but feel free to xfire me (m2gc) aim (mmalaney10) or on irc #extempore and i will give you more specifics on what i saw. Would rather this be cleared up nicely then turn into something else

of course this can be cleared up nicely we are both adults. I am no e-thug I have lots of respect for this community and the people who run it. You should have my aim now just send me a message when you get back.

Thanks

~Altron

Can someone please give me an update. Yesterday when talking to M2 about this he told me this would take about an hour or so for it to be reviewed and there to be a judgment. Anyway I would like to know whats going on and make sure I wasnt forgotten. I love the GC community and hate not being able to play in your westcost server where I have made many friends. Thanks for your time.

~Brett

We have decided due to the issue of the offense(grounds for permaban) along with your desire to resolve the issue (points in your favor) it will be a 4 week ban. Not knowing that using the exploit was against the rules or illegal is not a good excuse, giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players is against the rules.

We have decided due to the issue of the offense(grounds for permaban) along with your desire to resolve the issue (points in your favor) it will be a 4 week ban. Not knowing that using the exploit was against the rules or illegal is not a good excuse, giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players is against the rules.

well I guess this will have to be ok but in my defense I went through the cal rules and still saw nothing against the mouse script that I used. In fact I have talked to many players in cal-m currently that use it. But I will respect your rules and judgement and wait out the 4 weeks.

sorry i am out of town for military reasons. i have guard duty. well altron if that is the lead admins decision then we have to stick with it and respect it. we can scrim on our server when we get back and work on the upcoming maps for cal. any problems, just get my contact info from our forums and call me.

thanks m2 and the other lead admins for getting this all sorted out. i am very thankful. glad this could be resolved.

everyone have a nice day. see yall when i get back home.