OSS Signup!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says in the post 9EST, which obviously means 9EDT, which is the same as 9CST.

:unsure:

We are currently on Daylight Savings Time, so the clocks are behind 1 hour. EDT stands for Eastern Daylight Time. This is correct right now because we are not on standard time. EDT is the same as CST because the Central Time Zone is one hour behind the Eastern Time Zone.

Edited by meherdmann

It says in the post 9EST, which obviously means 9EDT, which is the same as 9CST.

We are currently on Daylight Savings Time, so the clocks are behind 1 hour. EDT stands for Eastern Daylight Time. This is correct right now because we are not on standard time. EDT is the same as CST because the Central Time Zone is one hour behind the Eastern Time Zone.

<_<

Thanks Mr. Time Wizard

:D

<_<

Thanks Mr. Time Wizard

:D

You're welcome :)

Just an additional note, please be in the server 15 minutes or so early if at all possible. Everyone should be in and ready to go at 9 Eastern on Friday.

Also, we'll do the traditional Knife-off in order to determine starting side. This is one of the reasons for everyone to be there ON TIME! B)

I've updated the time information and rules section accordingly

Is there anyone that has already signed up that does not want to be considered for team captains?

Just a friendly reminder to everyone if I'm not there on time. I'll most likely forget it, but I will be on my computer at the time. Feel free to x-fire me at the time before it starts. I'd gladly appreciate it.

^^thats only if I'm not there on time.