West Coast LAN

Would you come to Frag Fest:West?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
i could come to cali, but i would need a place to stay!!!!!

lol I dont think that would be a problem. Due to College, myself and I expect others, have multiple friends with large couches and guest rooms up and down the left coast.

well my mom lives 20 mins away from down town SF . and i got major freinds that would lan like 10-20 ? and um san fran has great food. its a Emazing place if you havn't been there

I voted no when I really meant to vote yes, North or South it's all South to me! (SF sounds mighty nice though)

Oh wait will John be there? Can I call you stutter monkey for the weekend? This could be one heeeefty endeavour now that I think about it...

This sounds like a great idea! Mossad, Q, and I represented the West Coast at FF Ohio this year and cleaned house during open gaming.

I went 1800 miles to Ohio, I'll go wherever for Frag Fest California. I can probably talk Q into it again if I mention Gin, so there's 2 definites for ya.

B)

lol you three been tagged by ohio... you have to come back next year. :wiggle2:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

lookin good...

yep. so who wants to organize it?

no, like seriously, i need help. if anyone can COMMIT to helping in anyway, PM me, please. it's beyond impossible to pulloff alone.

I've got your back for web stuff john. We can either come up with a new layout or use the FFO template either one.

If this thing's going to really go, you should grab the domain fragfestcali or something and we could promote it as FF's sisterLAN.

cool + thank you. i'll see about registering a domain. even if this doesn't take off, i could probably spare the 18bux for registration + 6mos hosting.

raw-c volunteered to help, but we need to start making some calls. if anyone else is interested in the price round/venue hunting, plz PM me. we're also going to be in dire need of some hardware. if anyone's got access to some dual cpu servers, send your demands to me...

stuttering.john Posted Jul 20 2006, 05:54 PM

cool + thank you. i'll see about registering a domain. even if this doesn't take off, i could probably spare the 18bux for registration + 6mos hosting.

Forz and I really want this to happen and would be glad to help. You can pm us and get our phone # if you need extra money, help, or just suggestions.

You can also look around in Modoesto or maybe Sacramento if San francisco is too costly for people.

Edited by Elocin

Has anyone Pmed you? I can see about doing it at the Red Lion in Modesto but i have to call them or set up a meeting to figure out cost,how many ppl, what kinda of room we need,blah blah. I have no clue how this works. If you want me try that let me know. Maybe somone could give me an idea of what and where to look?

how bout in pasadena? i am sure they have a couple halls open for public use, i know they do have one at my old school in arcadia....... lol trying to get it close to my area, but still in a good area

well yea the school is Annunciation Catholic School. in arcadia or monrovia. just a suggestion