West Coast LAN

Would you come to Frag Fest:West?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni

well, we're definitely maybe going to do it. at least try, yeah. forz, elocin, Z3RO, raw-c, amnesiac, and a few others have stepped up and offered to help...i just haven't had the chance to fiill em in on what they can help with :bang:

• 2 weeks later...

*Revives Topic*

I can help but like.. I'm just a no life gamer and in SD *Which... probably won't help if we do this in SF* But anyways... Just curious on the progress. ^_^

I'd... Probably try to take a train instead of flying... I like land, know what i mean?

And... Could i propose a Paintball Trip for this!? Seeing as though California has like... More paintball fields than the rest of the US combined... And we all play shooter games... I think it'd be a great idea.

Sorry for reviving a dead topic but i just had to. I'm just excited to meet some of you. :)

lets pick a month first thn a day. we should put up another poll thingy for this to see wut months are best for the majority. the day will probley have to be set by our venue makes it ezer tht way. and of course try and make it a week end and not on any holidays. idk im at work and decided id do somthing usful

GC Alumni

just an update:

i'm working on a few possible locations, but all in northern california. sorry socal, but the bay area wins in the tourist destination department. we might be able to snag a couple out of staters this way. right, ohio?

i'm also shooting for early summer, say june-ish. any earlier (christmas) is near impossible, and spring breaks are different for every school, so that's hard to work around. we'll see, maybe christmas will work...but don't count on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...