Male or Female ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. No offense to the women who play CS:S, but when I play, I play for the game. Not you, Ebil, but sometime when a chick w/ a mic comes in the game I can't help but think she's more into getting cat-calls from deprived nerds than she is into planting the bomb or fragging.

...And it tinklees me off.

If Charmin is a girl, tho, the above does not apply to her. She would be one of the better (if not best) female game player I know.

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-

good points jackie. you forgot one though:

-Girls don't use awps

Obviously, you've never been on the wrong end of the scope of elocin.gc.

El FTW!

I am definitely stoked on the amount of women that play .gc. Im constantly suprised to see women play CS, its just like my sport mountain biking; small percentage of women compared to men.

Question though. Why? Why so many? Is it because Im interacting with people to a degree so im finding out they are female when I normally wouldn't notice or ask? Or is it because this server is void of trash talking and useless bickering? Or is it because its a friendly good fast competitive server?

In the end, it makes no difference to me, but I am more impressed when I get headshot across the map by a female then a male. Cant help it. I still dont know what Charmin is.

Agreed. No offense to the women who play CS:S, but when I play, I play for the game. Not you, Ebil, but sometime when a chick w/ a mic comes in the game I can't help but think she's more into getting cat-calls from deprived nerds than she is into planting the bomb or fragging.

...And it tinklees me off.

I'll have to go with Dun's statement. Oh, and I knifed most of them for you already Ebil. ;)

Question though. Why? Why so many? Is it because Im interacting with people to a degree so im finding out they are female when I normally wouldn't notice or ask? Or is it because this server is void of trash talking and useless bickering? Or is it because its a friendly good fast competitive server?
dunno, but maybe it's because most of the admins boot anyone trying to turn good old cs:s into the love boat.

.gc is an equal-opportunity-server. got game? gender is irrelevant.

dunno, but maybe it's because most of the admins boot anyone trying to turn good old cs:s into the love boat.

.gc is an equal-opportunity-server. got game? gender is irrelevant.

Wholeheartedly agree with John on this.

It really bugs me when people get all stupid when they find out a female is playing. Just play the damn game, it'll be ok. Go outside if you really want female interaction, theres a lot more of them out there and who knows.... one of them might actually like you!

Yeah I think its easier to say I am female on a gc server than it would be anywhere else. Most people dont realize I am a girl from my name and ive always had it that way its just not worth all the comments (which is one reason i love gc). Ive been gaming since 99' and have played with lots of females, I was on a female tfc clan J.A.G. which consisted of atleast 14 of us. We are definately a part of the gaming world.

Dont forget its a proven fact women have better hand eye coordination :tongue2:

Edited by Elocin

Yeah I think its easier to say I am female on a gc server than it would be anywhere else. Most people dont realize I am a girl from my name and ive always had it that way its just not worth all the comments (which is one reason i love gc). Ive been gaming since 99' and have played with lots of females, I was on a female tfc clan J.A.G. which consisted of atleast 14 of us. We are definately a part of the gaming world.

natural hax!

• 3 weeks later...

Not from what I've seen. *snicker*

lol yeah actually forz corrected me and said that was just a little study they had done, and in that study girls who played the same amount of time did as good as the boys or better. lol but i still like to say it :P

Edited by Elocin

lol yeah actually forz corrected me and said that was just a little study they had done, and in that study girls who played the same amount of time did as good as the boys or better. lol but i still like to say it :P

As good as the boys or better? So, not worse? ....Cause if you said "As good as the boys, better, or worse..." then you'd really not be saying anything.

Confused?

Allow me clarify: I hate gender wars. I think girls and guys are the same sans anatomical differences. How does this alter my perception of women? Well, they belong in games and sports just as much as guys... and should not receive any special attention or discrimination. That means if they suck, they suck, if they're good, they're good, and on dates they better offer to pick up a tab every now and then... unless they want to go back to the middle ages and sacrifice their right to work, own land, and vote.

- Dun

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

I just want to know if you think I'm a MALE or a FEMALE; and please state your reasons.

I'm getting confused myself..

Love,

- Charmin' Ultra

My opinion.......Charmin your a girl........guys dont put Love, at the end of heir posts.......lol

-frog

• 4 weeks later...