lol

cantaim

Well look this adim named grim ban me cause i shot a barrel and it hit him lol....mostly all the admins know me and arer cool with me. Iam use to ff but yet when people do it to me its like ok for them 2. Plus grim did team falsh on purpose...i like the server so plz unban me.! Thanxs

cantaim^

Please click on the big yellow banner, read it's contents & repost

with more info.

lol that is all the info i have the question is to get unban period.... its a yes or no like i said i like yr server and most admins like me so there is my question just give me a answer and i will post the steam id thanxs

with more info.

lol that is all the info i have the question is to get unban period.... its a yes or no like i said i like yr server and most admins like me so there is my question just give me a answer and i will post the steam id thanxs

How about not being a smart guy and doing what 2 people have kindly suggested you do?

with more info.

How about not being a smart guy and doing what 2 people have kindly suggested you do?

LOL just post me the banner so i can read it and plz its a yes or no thanxs you

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showtopic=303

There's the link which is the banner right above your first post. However with an attitude such as yours I guess no is going to be the answer.

nm i had to unblock somethin...i know all yr rules and stuff and i played here for a while...now iam sorry i like to play there i know a few people .so can u plz unban me my attitude is nice i was not trying to give u a attitude i just like the server and this guy did something uncalled for......So i would just like to be unban

He doesn't get it.....

I'm not sure he's going to....

But we cannot fail America here.

Cantaim, you get one more try. Read the questions in the link/banner and answer every single one you can. If you can't do that simple thing, we can't do our simple thing.

He doesn't get it.....

I'm not sure he's going to....

But we cannot fail America here.

Cantaim, you get one more try. Read the questions in the link/banner and answer every single one you can. If you can't do that simple thing, we can't do our simple thing.

Well its cantaim steam_0:1:79715 gcftw.com|ff| | Hyperboosted| westcoast Immutable server....... Well i shot a barrel and it hit a gc admin it was my fault! Iam sorry for what i done so sorry! Well yea this is the best server community i have played on and still like to. And my behaviour will change like no other meaning i will be good.. thanxs

cantaim see let me know thanks

who's grim?

anyways that is it and thanxs :) have a great a day

who's grim?

anyways that is it and thanxs :) have a great a day

way plus in my post it has the server as for what time lol like i took the time to look at the clock :) but thanxs for the loving support :) have a good 1