GO GO ZAN!!!

Fatty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Cujo, maybe you have someone else....i mean, could be another Zan?

His time on new recrud: Time: 23:48:48

That leaves 7 hours for the other two days before his binge. No need to launch an investigation. Hope he shows up for his ceremony.

Bahahah all this for 16 hours of game?

Man my mind is determined to beat this now.. Honestly 16 isnt that great, the fact that he was just chillin for the first 10 hours is pretty cool but once it gets hyped up its easy...

I think i may attempt it, yes i am jealous that hes soo "cool" now...

Btw for future record breakers will they get a 2 week reserve? Because I would gladly attempt this record, 12 hours was a sinch, I could easily bump it up to 16 foooor sure....

Man my mind is determined to beat this now.. Honestly 16 isnt that great, the fact that he was just chillin for the first 10 hours is pretty cool but once it gets hyped up its easy...

Btw for future record breakers will they get a 2 week reserve? Because I would gladly attempt this record, 12 hours was a sinch, I could easily bump it up to 16 foooor sure....

Not very nice to trivialize another's accomplishments.

Tell you what, when you hit 14 hrs we'll start discussing your 2 week ticket.

Keep in mind he did that while dodging GC reserves. That's a feat in and of itself.

Keep in mind he did that while dodging GC reserves. That's a feat in and of itself.

Umm shortest connx gets kicked. Once someone's got the oldest connx they're pretty much in unless they run into a kick, or Saturday Night Customs.

Dude 16 hours would be rough. There were probably some maps in there he didn't like and situations where he wanted to leave. The man was dedicated and deserves his reserve.

Nice! Way to be Zan!

I agree with Cujo, I have seen a guy named zan in the server plenty of times... I think it was the same guy. Considering we have switched stat things a bunch lately and have like 2 active ones now... it might be the same zan.

I also want to make a run on this record... my vacation I will pick a day and try a run on 24 hrs. Probably fail though.

We're not responsible for server crashes or restarts either. :D

inspeaking of which, the sevrer had a mad lagout about 13 hours in.. Pings shot up to 300 and dead bodies were flashing everywhere. Thought it was gonna die there =P.

We also had 2 major lag spikes where pings went up to 220 with some lag between 11-14. You might wanna talk to the provider fatty =P

Edited by ((Shockwave))

This is not going to be nice and I apologize in advance for the offending presumption: How do we guarantee the authenticity of such a record?

What if two persons did it by switching from time to time? :D

sorry again to raise this... ...probably I'm just too jealous for his record :D :D :D

Edited by it3llig3nc3

yea i couldn't even keep my head up trying to stay awake with duke! (and duke you rock you were cracking me up!) i can't even remember how many maps we played I am glad to be a part of this it was really fun I joined when I think duke came to scopeless and let us know

when you put in someones steam id usually it says 0 active his says 20 active what does that mean? could that mean it was an id from a internet cafe?

the person I was playing never changed playing style though; everyone has a style of playing that I have noticed after playing hours and hours with them kinda get a feel for how they play if you know what I mean?

Not very nice to trivialize another's accomplishments.

Tell you what, when you hit 14 hrs we'll start discussing your 2 week ticket.

It may have came out that way but I certaintly didnt mean it that way...

I'm just saying i definatly wouldnt mind having a run at this thing...

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
Zan's accumulating stats, so let's do a little bio.

Here's Zan's stats.

He's playing out of Canada, and found the GC servers just 2 days ago.

Stop in and give him some words of encouragement! Seriously!

Ahh, nice find.

Ok, I told him to just break the record, verified, and he gets his prize.

Shep, representing the CS Book of GC Records just joined us in the server!

I've seen Zan on the server many times before with impressive connection times as well. Whenever I see him, he's usually been connected for atleast 3 hours or more. I used to think he was a bot but not anymore! I wish I had the attention span to play CS for more than an hour.

This is not going to be nice and I apologize in advance for the offending presumption: How do we guarantee the authenticity of such a record?

What if two persons did it by switching from time to time? :D

sorry again to raise this... ...probably I'm just too jealous for his record :D :D :D

I highly doubt it. I know Zans style, he's almost always the last person left and loves to camp. like w84 said, you can tell other peoples styles after playing with them for so long.