Aim_Doomy2

alvin

Finally.. After like a month or so of work.. I have remade *with the help of Forz.gc* aim_doomy2.. It is uploaded onto the server and ready for action. And Thanks forz for all the help... Couldn't have done it without your help. :) There are lots of changes and i hope you guys like it.

Screenshots

I'm currently working on a remake for aim_combat and awp_snipertowers... Two VERY big projects.. I'm basically remaking the map because there were so many flaws in each. awp_snipertowers is about 25% done and aim_combat is about 25% done as well.

Well, enjoy everyone! I hope you like this new, improved, and remade aim_doomy2. :)

aim_combat completion rate went down to 10% because the sides were too T favored.. Ran a game of 10 vs 10 bots... Final score.. 46 - 4.. T won... So deleting all the boxes and reoganizing...

awp_snipertowers is coming along great though. 50% completion rate now... Just need to change a couple of textures... And a few other things and it's done... It's a pretty plain map... So i'll be adding stuff to it to make it more lively as well.

aim_combat completion rate went down to 10% because the sides were too T favored.. Ran a game of 10 vs 10 bots... Final score.. 46 - 4.. T won... So deleting all the boxes and reoganizing...

Thats a shame... A big shot in the face when a mapmaker finishes a hard project and finds out it's too sided...

Keep at it though. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Edited by JackieChan

Well poke let the cat out of the bag For his first map I give him 1000 points. The map is very nice packed with detail and still runs great even smoother then the orginal. I am currently working aim_dust_crates maybe about 5% or less compelete cause poke has been slave driving me to get his texture finished and in the map for everyone too see. j/k Great work poke.