Bay Area Mini-Meet RSVP

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests
you don't have class on saturday. :rolleyes:

by my calculations, you've got at least 4 hours of travel time (homework time) each way. :shrug03:

see you in berkeley?

Yao and Poke are coming?!?!?! Oh Poke, you better come. You seen me play on my connection...just wait till were all even! I am bringing my mouse. Soooo stoked on this guys, cant wait. You better come Poke. I moved my backpack trip back to do this thing, so you can skip a day of homework. I am about to get so faded and pwn all of jooz! (already started drinking today!) Last days of summer, a brother must go all out.

Dude is in a good mood. Dude is stoked. Dude is hungry...

bring alvin. i don't care if you have to put him in the trunk. he's coming.

i'll see you guys there around 6pm. feel free to show up earlier, but 6p-11p gives us 5 hours of "gaming research." PM me if you want my cell phone number, otherwise see you there.

Guest JiminyC
Guest JiminyC
Guest JiminyC
Guests

looks like I might be along as well.... last minute and all that... tripping up from south bay.

that was a good time, glad you guys (and elo) could make it. the two pictures i took should be posted later tonight, but i had some unexpected unpleasantries from my landlord and guests when i came home last night.

we need to do this again, soon. elo mentioned renting the place after hours. that'd cost $100 per hour. we can fit up to 25 people in there, so it could be as cheap as $4/person. it has to be after hours, so that might be the hard part.

i'm not sure if they'll let us run our own server, but yeah, the pings were out of control. i'm going to put together a thank-you email to the owner, mention that, and see if there's something we can do to improve that next time around.

:peace: