FEAR Combat

Laz.e.rus

I went back to the site and tried to re-do it. Well, I got an error screen saying that my email was already registered. Then when I went to my email they sent me an email saying my account was already registered, and the cd key was in this email...?

So, give it a try!!

:blink:

Still no email, gonna try the above. Wish me luck. :peace:

still no email they hate me...

Ebil use whudats trick. It worked for me just now. :D

Once everyone gets their codes and finishes the 25 hour download (that's how long mine took) we should figure out how to play this thing together!!

:boing:

Got my download from gamespot. Took a little over an hour the other night.

I went back to the site and tried to re-do it. Well, I got an error screen saying that my email was already registered. Then when I went to my email they sent me an email saying my account was already registered, and the cd key was in this email...?

So, give it a try!!

:blink:

Still no email, gonna try the above. Wish me luck. :peace:

still no email they hate me...

Ebil use whudats trick. It worked for me just now. :D

Oooooo

Punkbuster is anti-cheat software. It installs when you install the game, if you let it. I would suggest allowing it because it works pretty well. It's kind of like VAC.

I have played it, and it is fun. It's a different kind of game than CS:S, no doubt about it. Most of the servers have way too many people on them. I just wish it was easier to switch your weapons (instead of having to hit 'escape" when desired....

Most of the servers have way too many people on them. I just wish it was easier to switch your weapons (instead of having to hit 'escape" when desired....

Well, thats kinda the point. In the older style of these games, youd get like a cheesy machine gun only ( Q3 anyone?) then have to find eerything else. At least with this you get a preferred start weapon.

Yes, very diff then css. Totally diff forms of strats ( ie: timing powerups is more important than a physical objetive, etc).

Still havent tried CTF....I miss that so much.

Most of the servers have way too many people on them. I just wish it was easier to switch your weapons (instead of having to hit 'escape" when desired....

Well, thats kinda the point. In the older style of these games, youd get like a cheesy machine gun only ( Q3 anyone?) then have to find eerything else. At least with this you get a preferred start weapon.

Yes, very diff then css. Totally diff forms of strats ( ie: timing powerups is more important than a physical objetive, etc).

Still havent tried CTF....I miss that so much.

CTF is a lot of fun, I like it even better than dm.