EXPLOITS

what about binding the mouse scoll to fire?imo,that is the same as having wall hacks or aimbot.it puts you at a disadvantage when you are up against the duallies.

how is this the same as a hack or an aimbot?

It does nothing for aim all it does is makes it easier for you to fire at a fast rate. Changing your settings in game and using the scroll wheel is hardly an exploit. Its a game setting!

imo if you need to use the wheel for firing,and regular players use the fire button,it is a disadvantage as there are 30 rounds to what 20 atmost with the glock?the wheel allows you to empty the dualies faster than you could empty a deagle.i feel that using the wheel is altering the game to get a better firing rate,and that to me is an exploit.

this is my opinion,please do not take this as a reason to dislike me.

imo if you need to use the wheel for firing,and regular players use the fire button,it is a disadvantage as there are 30 rounds to what 20 atmost with the glock?the wheel allows you to empty the dualies faster than you could empty a deagle.i feel that using the wheel is altering the game to get a better firing rate,and that to me is an exploit.

this is my opinion,please do not take this as a reason to dislike me.

I tried using the wheel and I was basically getting 5 round bursts. Maybe I needed to be oscillating. :shrug03: