1995 Formula

Warpig

Bought this car 2 years ago from an older man with 83k miles. It now has 113k miles. Automatic, with some kind of a shift kit button (thinks its OEM). I just replaced the A/C compressor. Also replaced the computer last year. Only mods I have done was Flowmaster Exhaust and High flow Cat. It came with an air intake, other then that its completely stock. Has Grey cloth interior in excellent condition and tinted windows. I bought me a truck and a bike earlier this year and havent really drove this car for about 2 months. My wife was taking it to work once a week just to keep it from sitting. If I didnt have a 1 year old daughter my wife would still be driving this car. Its very dependable and has plenty of power!

I am wanting to get about $4500 for it, but make me an offer. I am located between cincy and Dayton Ohio.

birdgrass.jpg

birdside.jpg

not into the car, but I do like your bike though.. You need to make the avatar a little bigger because I can't really tell what it is, but what I can see it is either a

YZF600R or a CBR600F4i.... oh man..... must..... get..... new... crotch...rocket...soon

(edited)
not into the car, but I do like your bike though.. You need to make the avatar a little bigger because I can't really tell what it is, but what I can see it is either a

YZF600R or a CBR600F4i.... oh man..... must..... get..... new... crotch...rocket...soon

That was as big as it would let me go......But here ya go, looks nicer now since I fixed where the previous owner dropped it. :peace:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Oh ya its a 600F4, wish it was an F4i, but I got the last year of they made it with a carb. But I heard the first 2 years of the Fuel injection the carbed bikes ran better? I dunno but I would rather not deal with the choke. My next bike will defiently be FI. What kind of bike do you have?

Edited by Warpig

That was as big as it would let me go......But here ya go, looks nicer now since I fixed where the previous owner dropped it. :peace:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Oh ya its a 600F4, wish it was an F4i, but I got the last year of they made it with a carb. But I heard the first 2 years of the Fuel injection the carbed bikes ran better? I dunno but I would rather not deal with the choke. My next bike will defiently be FI. What kind of bike do you have?

you really know how to make someone jealous :) I have a 1974 Honda CB360 waiting to upgrade when I can afford to do so.

you really know how to make someone jealous :) I have a 1974 Honda CB360 waiting to upgrade when I can afford to do so.

We all have to start somewhere, I just love to ride, this is my first motorcyle and got it for a steal at $2500. I might be upgrading next summer to a Fuel injection bike, possibly a 600RR, I love my Honda bikes! They are really dependable and not as many people have them like the GSXR.