I'm sure you all saw this coming

VooDooPC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 2 has been delayed to Q1 2007, but there's good news, it will support dual-core processors if you have one.

Interview:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=66973

That sucks. Oh well, gives me more time to get Episode 1 :)

I also read that article and I don't like the whole "We might $50 for this game even though it's not going to be longer than Episode 1" thing.

Edited by meherdmann

(edited)

Where did you read that? I read:

"Actually we're working on the price for all three platforms. On all three platforms there'll be on SKU [stock keeping unit] available that's Half-Life 2, Episode One, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and Episode Two. And that will probably end up being around standard full price as a console title and a PC title. And then on the PC there will be a pack that's just Episode Two, Portal and Team Fortress 2, and we're still working out the pricing for that but it'll probably be somewhere in between Episode One [pricing] and full price."

It also says:

"For Episode Two the initial idea was that it was going to be the same size as Episode One but it's sort of meandering to be slightly longer. I don't think that it's going to end up being as big as Half-Life 2 but I think probably it'll end up being a little bit longer than Episode One was."

Edited by VooDooPC

hl2 is boring, css 4 eva

So eloquent...

HL2 = great innovation and astounding game play...

CSS = shooting at people a couple of times and planting/disarming bombs on the same old maps that were out 2 years ago...

Try 10 years ago. :)

I think css is getting old to alot of people. It seems there is an abundant supply of teams haxing their way to the top of the league ladders. I use to think that the standard servers--( I mean awp servers ) use to be an awp fest after the 2nd or 3rd round. Now its quickly becoming a hax fest. :biglaugha:

I so want a new gaming adventure. :peace: Oh wonderfull gaming gods, please bring us BF 2142 and UT2k7 as soon as your great wisdom will provide us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CSS = shooting at people a couple of times and planting/disarming bombs on the same old maps that were out 2 years ago...

You realize this is blasphemy...? I have friends (shocking I know) that have killed for less.

UT = running and jumping and shooting people on maps that were out 8 years a go :D, but they're both fun in their own right.

Edited by Allanon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pfft.. they arent making it ... so just forget about duke nukem..

No, I think they stopped for a few years and then got back to it.

Indeed. Look at Prey. It was suppose to use the Duke Nukem 3d engine I believe. Now it uses an enhanced Doom3 Engine.

I think I heard it went gold.. either that or a for sure it's going to be made this time around.

...hah... Duke Nukem Forever... more like Duke Nukem taking Forever.