WTB: HL2 Headcrab Plush

Unclean

• 1 month later...

Well, it turns out my parents' cat has something different on its head. It's this weird growth about the size of a plum cut in half, right above his right eye socket. He's not in pain, but it's pretty sick. Anyone want to see nasty pictures of it? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, sorry about the delay, but I found a picture:

chessie.jpg

It started leaking yesterday when the cat jumped on my uncle's belly. It's this half-coagulated goopy dark red blood. About 12-14 drops landed on my cat's paw in one big clump, and he started licking it up. If that isn't nasty, I don't know what is.

• 4 months later...

Looks like they're sold out of headcrabs again. It's been that way for awhile now. I saw one for sale on ebay a week ago that sold for over $100. Good thing I bought two... maybe someone will want to buy one for a ridiculous amount of money.

Yeah, saw those, but I'm only interested in the little guys. So much that I actually ordered two. :D Maybe they'll run out of stock again, and people will start selling them on ebay again for $100+.