My res.

Not sure if its the same problem or not, but this happened to me last night.

Joined west, joined a team, started rushing and mid round got punted to recrud. Rejoined west and it worked fine after that.

Thats probably just a left-over bug from pbtx, raw, it recognizes too much power in your rush for the current opposing team and sends you to a completely different server.....

:D

Not sure if its the same problem or not, but this happened to me last night.

Joined west, joined a team, started rushing and mid round got punted to recrud. Rejoined west and it worked fine after that.

hm, bummer. up until this point, it seemd to be happening only to members and not admins. that would have made sense, since there are different groups, etc.

*sigh*

mani forums are quiet about this, too. hopefully mrX can lend some insight.

I'd guess the redirect happened about 20 seconds after I joined the server. Map was Dust2, I auto'd onto CT right as the round began and I got about halfway to DD at Long A. Then boom, server change :(.

I'm in favor of Rogue's theory though. :P

west has just been updated with the latest beta release of mani. if you're having trouble with reserves, please post:

-server

-date/time

-console output

the midwest servers are testing another plugin, so it's crucial you mention which server you were having troubles with. :peace:

west has just been updated with the latest beta release of mani. if you're having trouble with reserves, please post:

-server

-date/time

-console output

the midwest servers are testing another plugin, so it's crucial you mention which server you were having troubles with. :peace:

Joined West - booted to midwest, 6:30ish PM, and it happened about 4 times . . .so much for playing CS in the west :(