OHIO LAN

[LaW]Maverick

Fat and I talked about this while we were planning FF '06.

We were talking about getting us all together at Escape (FF sponsor) and use their PCs.

We'd lock the doors, drink, play cards... the usual.

We'd need to scare up around 16 people.

Fat and I talked about this while we were planning FF '06.

We were talking about getting us all together at Escape (FF sponsor) and use their PCs.

We'd lock the doors, drink, play cards... the usual.

We'd need to scare up around 16 people.

That would be awsome! *chants* Do it, do it, do it...

I contacted Escape and let them know we wanted a lock in for a group of us locals.

Once I get #s and pricing, we can hammer out a date. I can say that it will be a Fri or Sat since your's truly can't make it any other night.

If memory serves they said we could play cards so someone will need to donate their poker table to the cause.

They didn't tell me much of anything but I wanted to let you guys know I'm working on it.

That sounds fine, I guess the only question is would you be coming to one of our normal Lock-ins or are you looking at doing a private one? If you are doing a private one let me know what day(s) you are looking to have them and how many people you want to bring, and weither or not you want us to provide food and drinks and we can work out a price if Todd has not already given you one. If you have any other questions you can contact us via e-mail again or phone.

Phone#: 440.359.0192

Web: www.escapeplay.net

- The Escape Staff

Dunno yet, I'm still working on #s. Things wouldn't start until 7 or even later so feel free to work away.

Ok it's just due to 1) doing homework on sunday and 2) needing permission to go. It's normally only a go, if there is a three day weekend or I do an encore performance of begging :D . However, I know you all have different schedules, so if this is a bad date that's understandable. I can always come from 7-12

PS. If you need people I can get a few (Including me, Chimmpp, and a few other friends of ours... )

Edited by Allanon754.gc