OHIO LAN

[LaW]Maverick

Alright, I have them talked down to $20 per head.

I'm playing with the kids the rest of today so I'll try to get some dates up later tonight.

Okay, like I said the $35 would have included food, but since you will bring your own, $20 is fine pre person, but you will still need a minimum of 10 people. All I need is a date and we’ll be all set. If there is anything else you want to ask about feel free to get back to me.

Phone#: 440.359.0192

Web: www.escapeplay.net

- The ESCAPE Staff

Alright, I have them talked down to $20 per head.

I'm playing with the kids the rest of today so I'll try to get some dates up later tonight.

Okay, like I said the $35 would have included food, but since you will bring your own, $20 is fine pre person, but you will still need a minimum of 10 people. All I need is a date and we’ll be all set. If there is anything else you want to ask about feel free to get back to me.

Phone#: 440.359.0192

Web: www.escapeplay.net

- The ESCAPE Staff

Thanks Duke, I know I've badgerd you a lot about this

Edited by Allanon754.gc

As far as stuff to bring goes (besides the food) what do we need to bring along the lines of computer stuff.

Well I think since bringing our own computers would be more trouble then it's worth. Headset, mouse, mousepad, keyboard, and your steam name.

Maverick' date='Sep 25 2006, 03:38 PM' post='368074']

Allanon: "Thanks Duke, I know I've badgers a lot about this"

Does that not make any sense to anyone else? :bang:

Anyway, what about my laptop...can I bring that? There'd have to be some serious machines there to outperform this.