Those dying overseas, all of them.

Spyder

Thousands have died in the middle east over the past 5 years. Many soldiers and some volunteers. American, Canadian and British men and women fighting for change in the middle east. I have many views that differ from what seems to be the majority opinion. One being who planned and carried out 9/11. One issue that I am on the fence about is whether or not the troops in Afghanistan, Canadians especially, should be brought home.

I was and still am against the war in Iraq. yes Saddam was a b*st*rd and should rott in hell. However, it was an illegal war and the American government lied to its own people as well as the world to go in to takeover Iraq. They even used 9/11 as an excuse which disgusts me to this day.

But the point of my post is to spark thought about not only those who have died fighting for so called "freedom" (I support the troops, I do not support the governments, even the current Canadian one). My point is to spark thought and perhaps pray for all of the Men, women and children young and old who have died in the middle east because of the West's attacks and thousands of bombs dropped on villages and cities. The Taliban are evil, Saddam is evil and even most (not all, most join because they want revenge for their lost families not because of hatred of freedom) of the Terrorists in the middle east fighting NATO and Coalition forces. If the war was in America or Canada they would be labelled freedom fighters (another POV not exactly my opinion)

We have to remember all of the damage WE have done post and prior to 9/11. We are not the only ones who suffer and have suffered. We have recieved the least damage. Our homes and schools and hospitals have not been destroyed by foreign bombs from cities and states we have never heard of and from people we have never harmed.

I ask that your thoughts and prays go out to all those in the middle east, the soldiers countrymen and women, and all of those who have died because of our attacks.

AND PLEASE!!! do not just listen to what your governments tell you. Canadian, American or British. Listen to BOTH SIDES and develope your own opinions. Ask the questions that have not been answered. Research for yourselves on what happened. THAT is how you honour those who died on 9/11. FIND THE TRUTH whatever it may be.

If you have not already, I DEFINITELY suggest you watch these documentaries and videos, Even if you do not agree, Listen and watch and read all of the information you can.

www.loosechange911.com

www.ignoranceisntbliss.com

Watch, Download or Rent "Why We Fight"

Search Google for "Terror Storm"

If you do nothing else I beg you to watch those videos and keep an open mind. I am not saying they are 100% correct but atleast they ask questions and are trying to cause change.

FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY, IN ALL ITS FORMS

A well informed populace is the best weapon against Tyranny.