Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Meatwad

Leaving

14 posts / 2106 viewsLast Reply

Hey guys, I'm leaving for Singapore on the 29th for a job at Eggstory.

www.eggstorycp.com

www.eggfinity.com

I probably won't be playing CS much anymore, so just wanted to say, it was great playing in GC, and with tWc for our first CAL season. Good luck in the next season! Oh, and be sure to make up for my kills on the GC servers. Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors! :peace:

Hey guys, I'm leaving for Singapore on the 29th for a job at Eggstory.

www.eggstorycp.com

www.eggfinity.com

I probably won't be playing CS much anymore, so just wanted to say, it was great playing in GC, and with tWc for our first CAL season. Good luck in the next season! Oh, and be sure to make up for my kills on the GC servers. Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors! :peace:

We'll miss you buddy. Try and pop on forums from time to time :hug:

Sad, you're leaving too, oh well..good luck to you in Singapore, I'll probably gonna meet you in Singapore since I'm gonna take holiday and be going back to Singapore next year :D. Again good luck!

why do u say that? u think ppl would really bother posting =P

jp, take it easy dawg, u better come back when ur making money

being a big shot over there so i can "pwn" ya =D

bitter sweet relationship ftw =O

No more meatwad, I will have to look for another wad around here, but nothing will be the same with out the meat!!...You will be missed.. :)

Hey, so I just got a condo here in Singapore, pretty humid here, but otherwise it's great. The food is freaking cheap, you can get a full meal that stuffs you good for anywhere from 1-3 bucks US. Crazy huh? Around 100-150 US a month for rent here too. Hahah! The only bad thing is I hate my ping even more now. :bang: Oh, and the chicks here are pretty hot if you like Asian chicks. ;) The company just signed some deals with Fujitsu, Dell, and NVIDIA for a bunch of hardware and Gelato Pro software so I'm going to be pretty busy, heheh. Talk to you guys later, and keep fragging! :peace:

Hey, so I just got a condo here in Singapore, pretty humid here, but otherwise it's great. The food is freaking cheap, you can get a full meal that stuffs you good for anywhere from 1-3 bucks US. Crazy huh? Around 100-150 US a month for rent here too. Hahah! The only bad thing is I hate my ping even more now. :bang: Oh, and the chicks here are pretty hot if you like Asian chicks. ;) The company just signed some deals with Fujitsu, Dell, and NVIDIA for a bunch of hardware and Gelato Pro software so I'm going to be pretty busy, heheh. Talk to you guys later, and keep fragging! :peace:

Glad to hear you're keeping busy, man. Have fun!

The air quality is getting terrible now though, the darn Indonesian farmers and their slash-and-burn methods for clearing forests for palm oil plantations.