Leaving

Meatwad

Hey guys, I'm leaving for Singapore on the 29th for a job at Eggstory.

www.eggstorycp.com

www.eggfinity.com

I probably won't be playing CS much anymore, so just wanted to say, it was great playing in GC, and with tWc for our first CAL season. Good luck in the next season! Oh, and be sure to make up for my kills on the GC servers. Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors! :peace:

Hey guys, I'm leaving for Singapore on the 29th for a job at Eggstory.

www.eggstorycp.com

www.eggfinity.com

I probably won't be playing CS much anymore, so just wanted to say, it was great playing in GC, and with tWc for our first CAL season. Good luck in the next season! Oh, and be sure to make up for my kills on the GC servers. Good luck to everyone in their future endeavors! :peace:

We'll miss you buddy. Try and pop on forums from time to time :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so I just got a condo here in Singapore, pretty humid here, but otherwise it's great. The food is freaking cheap, you can get a full meal that stuffs you good for anywhere from 1-3 bucks US. Crazy huh? Around 100-150 US a month for rent here too. Hahah! The only bad thing is I hate my ping even more now. :bang: Oh, and the chicks here are pretty hot if you like Asian chicks. ;) The company just signed some deals with Fujitsu, Dell, and NVIDIA for a bunch of hardware and Gelato Pro software so I'm going to be pretty busy, heheh. Talk to you guys later, and keep fragging! :peace:

Hey, so I just got a condo here in Singapore, pretty humid here, but otherwise it's great. The food is freaking cheap, you can get a full meal that stuffs you good for anywhere from 1-3 bucks US. Crazy huh? Around 100-150 US a month for rent here too. Hahah! The only bad thing is I hate my ping even more now. :bang: Oh, and the chicks here are pretty hot if you like Asian chicks. ;) The company just signed some deals with Fujitsu, Dell, and NVIDIA for a bunch of hardware and Gelato Pro software so I'm going to be pretty busy, heheh. Talk to you guys later, and keep fragging! :peace:

Glad to hear you're keeping busy, man. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...