frag fest west: pt duex

stutters

well, first things first. i proudly present the frag fest west OG's

picture002sh5.jpg

(from left to right)

elocin. i think she's struggling to form a word

forz. doing his best to keep elocin standing upright.

the dude. dude'ing.

raw-c. he was crying most of the night because amnesiac couldn't join us. he pulled it together for this picture.

yaoski. i think he's sleeping standing up. he powered up almost 8 hours from LA for this.

stutters. i'm actually reaching for my 'gat incase the picture taker decided to bolt with my camera.

~ wish you were here.

http://www.gamrs.co/sj/ffw1.jpg

http://www.gamrs.co/sj/ffw2.jpg

second - when are we doing this again?

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

Rofl i didnt realize how tall john was compared to the rest of us.

dude i was thinking the same thing when i first saw that. then i looked at the sidewalk and the green tiles on the building. i've got like a 3 inch h4x enabled.

Wow I look suuuper faded! I guess I did drink more then everyone but I am the beer guy so it should affect me less? Once again, great to meet some GC. I havent played at a LAN in over 4 years. Too bad the ping was horrible and I couldn't hit anything. At one point, Yao had 300 ping and was 23-4 and I had 5 ping and I was 1-10 or something. Not even sneaking in my own mouse mattered!

Ill definitely make the trip back up to Berkeley or somewhere like that to meet again. I was stoked on the bar choice, good beer, but I understand other peoples need to drink stuff besides beer (wait no I dont understand, but I do have compassion). The Pelican Pale Ale was superb.

I am moved down to Santa Cruz now, so Im not playing too much CS. I managed to spark up a social life again now that Im moved out of my ex-girlfriends hellhole and out of boring San Jose.

Yeah Forz and I are ready to do it again. We need more ppl that are going to show up for sure and maybe we can do it on fri this time when that place is open until 1 in the morning. Just need plenty of notice so we can just get a hotel room this time.