SignUPs for GC Escape I, to be held Oct 20th

MrDuke

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work on a saturday?! :o

Yeah, I have class Monday Wednesday, Friday. I work Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday because I need the hours. Textbooks are expensive :(.

*hits text book with sledge hammer* Bad texbook... stop being so expensive! *hits it at wrong place and flips up and hits Allanon in head*

Ow... I got owned by a textbook, no wonder it costs so much.

We'll be making memories.....don't miss it! I'm quite surprised that we are having issues finding 10 people from the community. Personally, I've been waiting to redo my office and reclaim my computer...so I'm itching for some gaming.

Let's go!

This will be a lock-in event on the 20th at Escape Play

Start time: 9 p.m.

Cost = $20

Bring your own food and drinks.

They supply the PCs.

Bring your own lappys?? Yes, Mav you can bring your lappy!

Poker: We bring our own table. $10 buy in?

I'd like to get us all together at 7 so we can head out for dinner and drinks. Meet at their parking lot. For those who do not wish to go to dinner, show up at 9.

Their machines were at FragFest and there were minimal complaints. They are stocked with the latest and greatest games with CS:S and BF2 being the most common.

Post up if you are in. The first 16 dance:

(D)= In for dinner

1) Duke (D)

2) Maverick (D)

3) Sgt Slaw (D)

4) Allanon (D)

5) Fattay (D)

6) Monthos

7) P3wp

8) Chimmpp

9)

10)

----------------------------minimum 10 to hold event

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Sorry but I live in Massachusetts and will not be able to make it. I plan of getting there for the GC summer activities when out of school. Sounds like fun but unable to attend.

Yeah, sign me up for the lan and dinner.

*edit*I heard the lan might have moved to Saturday the 21st? is this true? Todd mentioned something that it might have switched from friday to saturday. I just want to confirm. thx

Edited by Rezurektion

Couple questions:

Can I bring my Joystick?

Can we use their mice and keyboards? (without paying extra)

You can use their mice and keyboards.

You should be able to plug in your joystick. Bring it with you and we'll find out quick enough.

Rez,

I have not received any notification of a date change so as far as I'm aware it's still on for Friday.

If you happen to talk to Todd before then, ask him about the time difference. Initially I was told the start time would be 9 p.m. and now I hear 10 p.m. If you don't plan on seeing him, I'll get a confirmation via email.

If it's at 10 p.m., then we'll have to stay at Outback and drink for another hour. Ohhh the agony.

I spoke with Todd, he said he is pretty sure it was moved from Friday to Saturday, but is checking with Richard again to make sure. I will post again once I hear from Todd to confirm the date.

10 pm is when the lan starts, however, you can get there at starting at 9 pm to get ready for the lan.

-Rez

I don't know where the Saturday mis-information came from. I did not receive any notification.

At this point Mav, invite anybody you want. We gave GC peeps enough time to make up their minds.

Here's the directions for the closest Outback (via Mapquest). 8 miles, not bad.

1: Start out going NORTH on NORTHFIELD RD / OH-8 toward WILLARD AVE. 0.2 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto ROCKSIDE RD. 0.9 miles Map

3: Merge onto I-480 E toward I-271 S. 3.7 miles Map

4: I-480 E becomes I-271 S. 2.7 miles Map

5: Take the OH-82 exit- EXIT 19- toward MACEDONIA / TWINSBURG. 0.2 miles Map

6: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MACEDONIA COMMONS BLVD. <0.1 miles Map

7: End at Outback Steakhouse:

8250 Macedonia Commons Blvd, Macedonia, OH 44056, US Map

Total Est. Time: 10 minutes Total Est. Distance: 8.05 miles