SignUPs for GC Escape I, to be held Oct 20th

MrDuke

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maverick' date='Oct 17 2006, 04:01 PM' post='371912']

The Necron are so powerful....How many other people are going to play Dawn of War with Slaughter and I??

*jumping up and down and waving* I am Mav DOH! :)

And yes, I hope the necron get nerfed a tad, they are currently very hard to kill along with only having one resource unit.

Edited by Allanon

We can always play co-op vs. computer...I like doing that better anyway. It's actually harder (when you turn up the difficulty) 'cause the computer can multi-task much better...

Besides, I like the whole teamwork thing...

All...what do you think about the whole limiting the amount of turrets you can build? I hate it...and the amount of Terminators and what not that I can build is also irritating.

Maverick' date='Oct 18 2006, 10:59 AM' post='372049']

We can always play co-op vs. computer...I like doing that better anyway. It's actually harder (when you turn up the difficulty) 'cause the computer can multi-task much better...

Besides, I like the whole teamwork thing...

All...what do you think about the whole limiting the amount of turrets you can build? I hate it...and the amount of Terminators and what not that I can build is also irritating.

Oh there's a limit? Well that would make sense, I thought for some reason when I was tau I needed my builder to be near the post to upgrade it. I also hate the limited tech path for the Tau, you can only upgrade to Mak'tu or the other one but not both, it stinks :( . Personally I also didn't notice the terminator limit, but I am almost never Space Marines anyways.

Last few quick questions:

1) Will there be bawls there or should I bring a few cases from CompUSA? *I'd bring it without asking, but it's kind of an expensive drink :( *

2) What time will this be over? *As I do not drive on my own yet I would need to make arrangements with my parents to be picked up and it would be good if there was a general or set time in the morning*

3) Am I allowed to bring my own keyboard, mouse, and headset?

Thanks, Allanon.

Add 1 more, my friend Tom wants to join in on the Lan and dinner,

He wants to get back into gaming.

Added.

Last few quick questions:

1) Will there be bawls there or should I bring a few cases from CompUSA? *I'd bring it without asking, but it's kind of an expensive drink :( *

2) What time will this be over? *As I do not drive on my own yet I would need to make arrangements with my parents to be picked up and it would be good if there was a general or set time in the morning*

3) Am I allowed to bring my own keyboard, mouse, and headset?

Thanks, Allanon.

This won't be like FragFest where food and prizes are offered. This is strictly bring your own. If you want to supply us all with Bawls, that'll be your own bill (though greatly appreciated).

It's an all nighter. Plan on being picked up in the morning.

You can bring your own equip.

***Make sure you contact Escape to determine underage status.***

You can bring your own keyboard, mouse and headset.

edit- Is there a form needed to be signed by a parental unit if Im not over 18 or something?

Check with Escape for age restrictions.

Fat, can you supply the poker table and chips?

Maverick' date='Oct 19 2006, 02:56 PM' post='372248']

what are Bawls?

You've never had bawls before? Wow Mav you're in for a treat.

Oh and I'm going to try to get 2 cases of bawls for tomorrow. If anyone else wants to bring some they're only 16.99 or something per case at CompUSA *not sure of price but it's much better then anywhere else*

There is a form and my mom has signed it, but should I just bring it with me?

Bring it with you. If it's a legal release I doubt they accept anything less than the original.

I called Outback and they won't accept dinner reservations (even with a bribe), only call ahead seating. I will call Friday at 4p.m. when they open and call ahead for 11 seats for 7:30. In case you haven't been keeping up, here's a quick summary:

Meet at Escape at 7

Leave for dinner and be at Outback by 7:30. (Mapquest sez 10 min)

Directions for Outback

1: Start out going NORTH on NORTHFIELD RD / OH-8 toward WILLARD AVE. 0.2 miles Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto ROCKSIDE RD. 0.9 miles Map

3: Merge onto I-480 E toward I-271 S. 3.7 miles Map

4: I-480 E becomes I-271 S. 2.7 miles Map

5: Take the OH-82 exit- EXIT 19- toward MACEDONIA / TWINSBURG. 0.2 miles Map

6: Stay STRAIGHT to go onto MACEDONIA COMMONS BLVD. <0.1 miles Map

7: End at Outback Steakhouse:

8250 Macedonia Commons Blvd, Macedonia, OH 44056, US Map

Total Est. Time: 10 minutes Total Est. Distance: 8.05 miles

Eat and drink until 9 ish.

Head back to Escape and start around 10.

** If you are underage, make sure you contact Escape for release forms**

** No alcohol on the premesis**