SignUPs for GC Escape I, to be held Oct 20th

MrDuke

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um....

<Duke ermerges from Fatty's office in tears, weaping heavily. He walks down the hall and exits the building>

<As Duke's tears stop and his breathing normalizes, he realizes that's the hardest he's laughed in months>

Didn't you follow this thread? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Ohhhh, yer KILLIN' ME!!!! <slaps knee>

You are signed up for dinner.

Dinner confirmation is #6421 at the Outback @ Macedonia Commons.

Meet at 7 @ Escape and we'll head over from there.

Fat is buying first round as stated. :boing:

Too late to add one more? Chimmpp just said he would come.

Edited by Allanon

Things I learned at GC Escape I:

1. [1] There are TWO Rockside Road exits on I-271
    [2] If you are in the restaurant business, it's inappropriate to bring a round of water to the table if someone's beer is empty and they are impatiently waiting.
    [3] Placing an empty beer mug on your bald head does NOT speed up service time
    [4] Bring a camera next time
    [5] Have Steam updated BEFORE we get there
    [6] Bring a can of Lysol for Fat's stinky swamp butt.
    [7] Mav is good
    [8] Mav is very good
    [9] Mav needs a couple'a fingers broken.
    [10] Next time sit at a terminal further away from Fat. He hits hard in retaliation for killing him and it's not worth the pain.
    [11] The PS2 guitar game warrants the purchase of a PS2
    [12] Using upside down compressed air to cool your beer is NOT efficient and is somewhat dangerous, though you do score initial curiosity points. Man law dictates one should drink faster, not find neat ways to keep your beer cold.
    [13] It's fun to put things in Fat's beer when he's not looking
    [14] It's even more fun to pour beer in Fat's lap while he's peering into a camera taking pictures (reference #10).
    [14.5] *edit* It's even MORE fun to think that Fat's finding out about #14 through this post
    [15] It is NOT fun driving home at 3:30 in the morning.
    [16] Driving 20 m.p.h. faster than usual with the windows down does NOT air out the car any faster from previously mentioned swamp butt.
    [17] Schedule GCE II on a night where I don't have to work the next day.

That was a good time!

I'm too dignified to even respond to any of Duke's jibberish, although I know understand the wet spot on the bottom of my shirt which was a mystery to me last night...

It was nice to meet a handful of guys that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before. I'd expect to see all those guys at FFO 07!

The guitar game rox! What did we have, 11 actual gamers? Next time we gotta have 16 playing CS so we can have some fun competition. The pickup games were fun, though, cept when LaW tried to pull teh stackage on us.

Good times.

How late did you guys stay?

For the record, we left at 6:45ish...

The only complaint I had was that I would like to have been able to play some more CS...needed more CS gamers1 :-) There's plenty in Ohio!

Also...Duke, I like my fingers the way they are...just 'cause I went 30 and 12 doesn't mean you have to be upset....

:D

Really though, it was great to meet all of you, and I can't wait to do it again. Definately good times, and not INCREDIBLY hard on the pocket book really. Next time I think I'll set up my laptop though, I do play better on it...

Oh, and more coordinated CS! :-)

We're getting into the workings of FragFest in it's early days. Check with Fat on places that he considered when there was only 20 or so peeps.

The biggest problems are 24/7 access, bathrooms and electric. Oh yeah, finding someone who isn't afraid to rent to us. You solve those, you're money.

What about that place near downtown Canal Fulton on SR93, that little hall close to where Grass Masters used to be. That'd be ideal.