SignUPs for GC Escape I, to be held Oct 20th

MrDuke

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anybody be able to give me a ride? I don't have a car and it would take an hour to take RTA all the way out to Bedford and I wouldn't be able to get back. I live in Lakewood.

I'd like to come, pending transportation.

Edited by meherdmann

I know Slaughter and myself are coming from about an hour away. Tallmadge isn't much further.

Duke is about oh 20 minutes further away from Bedford than Tallmadge is....my guess is that Tallmadge = 45 min from it.

Metal, you want it in your garage or something!? :blink:

Cool! That means I have a new place to crash when the wife kicks me out.

I'd leave this up though this weekend. If we can't find 10 peeps from the forums then we'll start inviting friends.

I'm waiting on Clue, Fish, m0m, and the rest of the local yocals to post up.

Duke, I wanted to thank you for doing most of the organizing for the event. No one has yet, so I'm doing it! :-)

Also, we're good to go even if no one else signs up because I have at least 2 friends that will go for sure. I'd like to see the GC folks sign up though, 'cause I'd like to meet more of 'em. I mean, we can't let Fatty be one of the few representatives of gc...that'd be unfair to the rest of the community!

Maverick' date='Oct 5 2006, 12:38 PM' post='369824']

Duke, I wanted to thank you for doing most of the organizing for the event. No one has yet, so I'm doing it! :-)

Also, we're good to go even if no one else signs up because I have at least 2 friends that will go for sure. I'd like to see the GC folks sign up though, 'cause I'd like to meet more of 'em. I mean, we can't let Fatty be one of the few representatives of gc...that'd be unfair to the rest of the community!

np.

You guys are right around the corner from me. I'm waiting for Slaughter to invite us over so we can trash his basement.

The neighborhood gossip is that Slaughter burned that house down from a couple years ago. :=

At least that's what I've been telling everyone...