I beseech you great GC!

-=UGA=- Pirate

Connecting to 66.151.138.49:27015 ...

Connected to 66.151.138.49:27015

Simple enough? I was banned yesterday afternoon on GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | WestCoast> *Immutable*

I have been playing on this server fairly for the past month or so, not swearing, playing considerately. I enjoy the server very much. I was banned because during the warmup round on de_cbble while everyone had knives, I had a deagle. I shot people during the warmup. An admin asked me how I got the deagle, and I jokingly said max skills. He admin said that this was the last warning how. I said I did not hack to get it, but I didnt want to share. I got banned thereafter. I think the punishment was too extreme.

If you need any other info or anything go ahead and ask. I am pretty open and easy going.

Edited by -=UGA=- Pirate

(edited)
"Open and easy going" would have been to tell the admin when he asked....

You are right. I should have respected the admin more. I did not act correctly and as a show of good faith I am on this forum showing interest that I want to continue to have fun with GC and folks. In the future I will make sure to respect admins immediately, no questions asked.

If you want to see proof that I play often on the GC servers, go ahead and check the link to your stat page of me : My stats

So you can see that I really want to just get back to playing and having a good clean time.

Edited by -=UGA=- Pirate

"okay I sent you a PM Forz, can we figure a better way of communicating rather than banning? haha, no problem though, its just kinda frustrating on my end."

banning= the fastest way of getting someone into the fourms off the server. Its better for us to just get out of the server let everyone play. while we talk about it in the fourms. Most of the time when a player gets banned its to bring them to fourms to let them know how things work and what we expect out of them if they want to be players on our servers. Its the not always the friendlyest way but its the most effective. I have your pm I think we have things worked out and u are allowed to return to the server as soon as I can get u back on we may not be so friendly next time even if its a simple bug it is still consider a exploit.