could more maps be added to the rotation?

Howdy all. I've been playing now for a couple of months and getting to know some of you. I enjoy the servers and like the peeps playing on them. I tend to gravitate towards Mayheim because I like the scopless option, but I also frequent the others. I am making a request for some addtional maps to be added to the rotation. The map cycle as it stands now tends to get boring after a few cycles. I think if the cycle could be enlarged with few more maps this would enhance the already great environment. thanks :smiling2:

Might as well turn this into a discussion. This is the current mapcycle, which anyone can get by typing 'listmaps' in console or chat:

cs_italy

de_train

de_losttemple

de_dust2

de_piranesi

cs_office

de_aztec

de_cbble

de_nuke

de_inferno

Actually guys we're way ahead of you :)

I was trying to do it this weekend however things didn't work out and I had to push it off. As of about a 1/2 hr ago the custom map rotations were restored and you shoud now see the rotations updated. For the time being we restored the rotations listed in the Project Mayhem Info sticky in this forum.

Enjoy!

I agree, most notibly I would like the mapcycle from before the server move. with cpl_clan_mill or whatever as well as others. Also nuke needs to go, I love it and I dont see why it kills the server but it does.

nuke kills the server because of its high demand from your computer and i know i am not the only one whose computer can't handle it very well

I agree, most notibly I would like the mapcycle from before the server move. with cpl_clan_mill or whatever as well as others. Also nuke needs to go, I love it and I dont see why it kills the server but it does.

nuke kills the server because of its high demand from your computer and i know i am not the only one whose computer can't handle it very well

You're a big guy and you don't cry, shovel boy.

Oops almost forgot the :hug:

Edited by CowboyFromHell

You're a big guy and you don't cry, shovel boy.

Oops almost forgot the :hug:

cowboy....

My computer does just fine :wavey: