Make/Model of the Projectors

ZesteR

I was wondering the make and model of the 2 projectors used at FF06. They were very bright, and produced a high quality image that was very large.

I'm furthering my knowledge of projectors, someday I will have a HD one instead of a huge TV in my house :)

Someday, lol.

Thanks to whom ever helps me out!

ZesteR

:hug:

(edited)

The only thing I'd like to aimbot is your avatar.

edit:

3000 bucks O.O

I was looking to spend half that lol. I was wondering if any of you knew, what input u used, e.g. dvi, usb type 2, s-vid etc.

k, off to work where I have to deal with a 56K connection to look online.

Edited by ZesteR

Everyone seems to love my avatar...

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consume...mp;oid=63059180

Thats a half decent HD projector. 1500 lumens is good enough if you use it in a dark environment. It'll take dsub, hdmi, component.

Anything apart from that and you're looking at much more $$$

I can't recommend getting a projector over a LCD or DLP setup right now...lamps just don't last very long and are expensive to replace.

Yea, this is research that's starting 2 years b4 I buy, lol.

I wanted to learn what it is now, so I understand what and where is improves over the years.

I'd want one for home theater, so ambient light would be an issue during the days. Gotta game and internet on it too, lol. I think 90" is good though.. no need for 300" wow!

You don't seem to be getting my point zester...projectors are a money pit, especially if you plan on using it more than a couple hours A WEEK (3000h lamp life)

I really cant stress this enough...consider a screen. In the coming year new developments are emerging in the flat screen industry and by 2008 you would be kicking yourself for buying a projector that can only do 720p. Projectors are also very loud and one could literally heat my office during the winter (and most likely will).

I guess if you are actually starting this as a 2 year hunt then you should be okay...by this time next year you will have forgotten all about projectors...trust me