• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)
d2d doesnt offer mac download

oh... pfft... mac... that's your problem :P

edit*

M2, I was looking through the client install and saw a bunch of macox files in the client install folder. Thing that worries me is if you do try it, and it ends up not working, then you've got a problem and -$20.

Edited by JackieChan

heh, Way, Shazz, Ebil, and I just had an interesting experience playin.

Way and Shazz wants everyone to be a night elf because me and Ebil were different races and basically had to travel a LONG ways to get to where they needed us to be.

Well... i don't think it would be a problem if they were other races... we're going to have a make a trip back over some time... but it would mean you would be leveling by yourself for a bit. like what me and jackie did.

BTW jackie tottally abuses the emotes to a new level... i had to turn off the emote sounds.

... i'm back on TS of anyone wants to play

heh, Way, Shazz, Ebil, and I just had an interesting experience playin.

Way and Shazz wants everyone to be a night elf because me and Ebil were different races and basically had to travel a LONG ways to get to where they needed us to be.

Well... i don't think it would be a problem if they were other races... we're going to have a make a trip back over some time... but it would mean you would be leveling by yourself for a bit. like what me and jackie did.

BTW jackie tottally abuses the emotes to a new level... i had to turn off the emote sounds.

... i'm back on TS of anyone wants to play

I wasn't abusing anything! I was just bringing light to a rather long trip! Comon, you have to admit it was kind of funny :)

I gotta start leveling again. I left as soon as you guys did, so I'm almost level 6 if I keep soloing a bit more.

level 10.

I flew back to ironforge guys... There's no Warlock trainer in that City of yours!!!! The hearth stone can zap me back when you guys need me.

Anyways, sent Shazzz supplies for tailoring. I need a bigger back to hold my soul shards. They don't stack = lameness.

I dare you to read this out loud to someone you respect. :D

level 10.

I flew back to ironforge guys... There's no Warlock trainer in that City of yours!!!! The hearth stone can zap me back when you guys need me.

Anyways, sent Shazzz supplies for tailoring. I need a bigger back to hold my soul shards. They don't stack = lameness.

I dare you to read this out loud to someone you respect. :D

my boss and half my co-workers play this game :twitch: