GC looking to play WoW

wayfarer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey GCers, this is k-wix, i havent been around the community much lately, but i wanted to let you all know that i've been recruited into WoW, im not technically playing on any major GC servers. But me and my close group of friends are all on Moon Guard which is an RP server, and i know some people arent diggin' that and thats cool, but i wanted to let the GC WoW community to know that they are welcome to come join us. The server is Brand new so the population is pretty low right now Which is both good and bad.. but if your bored and want to make an alt, come say hi to the k-wix. He misses you. a Lot :(

*cries a little*

• 3 weeks later...

I miss WoW...

so cool to read all this from you guys who just started. "couple more levels and we can do BFD!!!" ...man, I miss that excitement. We had a bunch of GC playing WoW two years ago when if first came out. Several of us were in the best damn guild on any server anywhere. Horde side on Argent Dawn. Pics of their progress raiding on www.botb.org.