Guild Business

EbilDustBunny

Figured I start a post to house all the GC guild "TO DOs"

OFFICIAL TO DO LIST:

1. Group Bank Account (you might want to read up on this link)

So besides leveling and getting loot... are we going to break up into group for certain tasks or what not? And how are we going to go about recruiting if we meet someone new through WoW?

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Fine with me Jackie

Also, I think that if anyone has good equipment hand-me-downs...keep them instead of selling them....well, at least ask if anyone else needs them.

Most people have been doing this, but you could even post up good items here in the forums to see if anyone needs them...give it a day or so and then sell it if no one bites.

make sense?

Also, we should have a thread dedicated to helping Gaffin go up levels ;-)

j/k

I can't wait to get goin' on instances and what not. It's hard to do those alone.

I'm planning on inviting my good friend to our guild. Is this alright with everyone?

I don't know Jackie... < holds out palm expecting payment > :blink:

I have no issues inviting people to join...

As far as I'm concerned the more the better.

But if we get a lot of people ( more than 30? ) we should have some Guild leaders so we can communicate effectively.

:peace:

P.S. Don't think I will be able to play tonight, sooooooo tired :(

Maverick' date='Nov 20 2006, 01:10 PM' post='377851']

Also, I think that if anyone has good equipment hand-me-downs...keep them instead of selling them....well, at least ask if anyone else needs them.

Problem is, it's soulbound once you use them, so you can't give away your old stuff. Unless it's grey vendor trash or white commons of course. lol

Problem is, it's soulbound once you use them, so you can't give away your old stuff. Unless it's grey vendor trash or white commons of course. lol

One exception to this is quest items that you can't use. If they're decent it'd be nice to offer them to other guild members before putting them up for sale.

One exception to this is quest items that you can't use. If they're decent it'd be nice to offer them to other guild members before putting them up for sale.

That's what I meant :lol:

Maverick' date='Nov 21 2006, 12:55 PM' post='378088']

That's what I meant :lol:

Um, last time I checked, quest items were BoP (Bind on Pickup). You're actually talking about BoE (Bind on Equip) items that drop off mobs right?

Maverick' date='Nov 29 2006, 03:45 PM' post='379282']

right...don't wear stuff you don't need unless it's already soulbound..

by the way, do soul-bound items tick anyone else off? :bang:

not to those who disenchant :P

oh you're just soooooooo cool, aren't you?

hahahaha....

but can you re-enchant it to its original glory?