Does tWc want C.I.D.?

C.I.D.

Sup! My Immutable mates!!!

If you guys will tolerate my tendency to rush and slay it would be cool to join tWc and finally have someone covering my six.

I've alway been a lone wolf but you guys got a good crew and I'm sure I would have a good time supporting tWc if ya'll will take me.

Sho me sum luv and post ur support!!!!!!!!!!!

C.I.D.

I support ya!

You're on frequently and a nice a guy to boot.

I'd be glad to have you represent our group!

Gotta wait for the big-wigs to get in here and read this though!

G'luck! :smillie_smilling:

Sup! My Immutable mates!!!

If you guys will tolerate my tendency to rush and slay it would be cool to join tWc and finally have someone covering my six.

I've alway been a lone wolf but you guys got a good crew and I'm sure I would have a good time supporting tWc if ya'll will take me.

Sho me sum luv and post ur support!!!!!!!!!!!

C.I.D.

I dont know if i will be watching your six. you are a tmp rusher and i love my mac10. then again with the new money system a lot more people are using that mac10, so i guess i can manage one kill with the tmp and take that mac10. Im all for it.

I dont know if i will be watching your six. you are a tmp rusher and i love my mac10. then again with the new money system a lot more people are using that mac10, so i guess i can manage one kill with the tmp and take that mac10. Im all for it.

Was there a point to that whole post?

I'm lost.. :lol2: