Feedback Plz

CABLE GUY

I'll check in with the boys in the next few days. You and I haven't played too much together since you last posted, guess we play at different times. Looking off of your stats page, though, you are using all the right guns. Perhaps a little too anxious sometimes, ur teamate kill percentage is just a little high.

Team-work is very important to us and we can see that in players a great deal by how they communicate with their team in the game.

Finally, we are looking for overall maturity level. Not necessarily age-wise, but mentailty wise. We want players that will represent us with good sportsmanship and attitude in the public servers. This is perhaps what takes the longest for us to judge newcomers in, and it is why it takes awhile for us to make the final call for most ppl on tagging up.

So, the final call comes down the various members of our team giving you positive feedback to mainly the teamwork / maturity categories. Skill we can always help you build up.

Just a quick question, mostly out of curiosity... were u mainly just wanting to tag up and pub to begin with, to be a part of our "pubbers crew"?

Well thot I'd better give you something for now until we can all come to a final consensus. But yeah, keep it up!

RoGuE.gc #tWc

Edited by RoGuEmX

Just a quick question, mostly out of curiosity... were u mainly just wanting to tag up and pub to begin with, to be a part of our "pubbers crew"?

RoGuE.gc #tWc

Yes i just wanted to pub. but im cool with anything.

yes my TKs are a bit high. Sometimes im a bit jumpy := I think that im mature and i respect my team. thanks for letting me know

THE CABLE GUY