# 139 "[яєν] xFloatingxNinjax" STEAM_0:0:6500961 22:51 76 0 active

need a spec on this guy.

managed to get a short demo before he split.

After the first respawn, he runs around with knife out, and he is all jittery.

After second respawn, you will see he runs up and HS a guy.

He reconnected after going 10-1 with all Headshots. Plus that jittery screen. I'll let y'all judge.

SS

K...

compressed it in winrar, still got a file extension error from forums when i uploaded. I renamed it .zip (I know Berg, I read what you said). now it is attached.

After all this please take a look. I don't normally accuse people of hacking, and agree with the server policy of not doing so in game. In fact, as you watch this demo, you'll see me admonishing people in the game to stop accusing this guy. (Plus I had the demo going and wanted to catch him).

I wouldn't be going through all this trouble if I wasn't convinced that what is happening on his screen is because of some "hax". I'll let you all decide if you agree.

My description above still stands.

CEM

ninjax.zip

That did look sketchy, it seemed like he dropped that guy with a pair of USP headshots while barely aiming. Not really much to go on though. FYI living players can't read spectators' chat.

Yeah, he was 10-1 before the bit I recorded. then he left in a hurry (I think he knew we were questioning him). Think of this demo as a snippet of a longer pattern. notice that when he has knife or pistol out the jitter is there. When he pulls our a grenade it goes away.

Others with more experience than I have comments on this demo?